Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paraflex Type O - how does it sound ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paraflex Type O - how does it sound ?
    Posted: 31 January 2023 at 9:06am
Hello,

Did anyone hear the Paraflex Type O 1x18" or 1x21" and would be able to give a non-biased feedback on how it does sound ?

I have seen a lots of polemic around Paraflex subs in here mainly about the C2-E SF, but i have not had the chance to listen to them. Not much feedback about the Type O except from the HOQS Facebook pages which might have biased opinion.

I am interested in building such boxes due to the simplicity of the build.
On the other hand, i can probably get a custom super scoop 18" plans from renowned sound which i have heard many many time and i know can blast many sounds in term of bass pressure and quality/warmth of the sound.

So my choice would be simplicity/experimentation VS slightly more difficult build/has proven itself.

Any feedback/advice would be welcome, rhank you !

levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2023 at 9:11am
Maybe if this was posted in General Forum, then it could be discussed.

Paraflex has nothing to do with Scoops.
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
watflo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watflo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2023 at 9:41am
Hi sorry for that, if moderators comes around, could you please delete this post, i will repost in general.

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply