Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Lighting Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

party tent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 12:05pm
I was going to say the most I'd pay for a single one of those is £100.
But then there are better fixtures around for that sort of money.
The only halogen fixture I'd buy these days is a Solar 250
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 12:27pm
it was more the fact they would be a matching set as i already have two!

..saying that 2x 1Moves and 2x XXXXX wouldnt be two bad as they are two matching sets... who makes the Solar 250's?

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
JohnnyPyro View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyPyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 6:00pm
Busy time for me at mo mini (sorry shit with names) LOL  in plymouth next week for the british firework championship .. as well as the festival of fireworks plus all the crap inbetween .. and then .. the run up to the mental season LOL .. if i do get a spare day i'll give you a shout
Pyrotechnics... its not rocket science, well.... actually it is !! :o)
Powered by MC2 & XTA
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 11:52pm
mucho thanko's fella.

cheers
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:39am
little help please people...

im trying to google picture of basic lighting setup for my party. but when i goolge different things all i get is photography lighting rigs and the like.

i just want to see some picture of other peoples light rigs/setups to see what other people are doing.

i have 2x moving head WILL have 4x LED parcans and a load of UV tubes... its for a marquee for this party. but not to sure where to start so thas why iv been google pictures to no aval!

.........any help please?
a haze machine as well.. maybe?

i know im gonna need about 1.3million miles of DMX leads (no probs there) but just... well... im a little stuck.

to give you a like back ground i have a lighting t-bar, i normally sling a load of "party" lights on there and stick them all on auto.... and i dont want to do that this time i want amature-semi-pro type look. it will be programmed and will all be under control. i just want pointers on starting and pictures please.

thanks again peeps

James Tengo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Tengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 12:14pm
Edit. Bah. Links not working. Google image search lighting rig, disco lighting rig, wedding lighting rig

Edited by James Tengo - 10 August 2013 at 12:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789