Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PCB systems Northern Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:09pm
What made you join this forum by the way ? You could be him ! ?
Stevepwills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevepwills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:13pm
Police wouldn't even touch my case, according to them as long as he is still in contact with him and he doesn't block of in any way then there is still a chance of payment. He obviously knows this and replies to all my messages, but will not see any money unless I go to court. Which is a lot of trouble but the principle keeps me wanting to see this guy taken for all his money. Scum!
Dingdong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingdong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:14pm
It would be the police service of northern Ireland or PSNI. 0800 555 111 for crimestoppers here. The locals have damaged his car and threatened him repeatedly going by our local papers but he still goes on. Lives with his parents. Facebook says he grooms young girls. Quite a lot going on about him. Not sure what's all true.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevepwills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:15pm
I posted on Facebook a while a go about Phil bell end and someone replied leading me to this page. Trust me, I am not him and would never want to be the low life thieving person he is. He is the scum of his town. Also I am from London not Ireland lol!
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:18pm
I weren't talking about you.
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:21pm
It looks like he's moved from audio into the car parts world !! Maybe both who knows. The amount of cases against him are phenomenal !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevepwills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:21pm
Lol oh that's good!!! I am pleased to hear that action in his area is being taken against him regardless! Is a shame there are people like him around, knocks trust in people when you go out of your way to help them out.
Dingdong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingdong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:26pm
There's a lot of glass where he keeps his car. According to the larne times newspaper they smashed his windows again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevepwills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:31pm
Shame I live so far away, I would have taken great pleasure in doing that and more!! Sounds like he is getting what he deserves anyway. And as soon as I can afford it I already have all paperwork filled out for court so can submit it all.
Dingdong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingdong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:33pm
Just remember it's northern Ireland as Ireland is a completely different country, police and legal system.
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:42pm
How you keeping Phil ? Alright mate ?
moyano View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 7:45pm
Fancy a beer ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>