Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*PIC'S*Roots Renegade meets BALLISTIC SOUN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:03pm

Originally posted by kilowattsounds kilowattsounds wrote:

How many days will it take to get to Norwich & do i need a passport to get there ? LOL

LOLLOLLOL

it's as good as being abroad.

everytime i come back here i laugh to myself LOL
F.T.S.S.
SBC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:37am
do you think you guys had enough boxes in one room? 

LOL
F.T.S.S.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:59am
pics anyone?
spanners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:46pm
good vibes and venue full Wink couldn't believe people paying to get in 20 mins from end!!! technicals for RR which was gutting... wanted to hear the new set in full swing. Ballistic well deployed and smooth as usual.... steve b n pd doing their thing Nuke

.... i wanna move to Norwich Hugso many lurvley ladies...
kilowattsounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kilowattsounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:35pm
Wicked Wicked Wicked night long ass drive for real but well worth it, Big up Roots Renegade & Ballistic sounds well well entertaining last night both sounds drew some tunes out. RR had some serious technicals but kept their heads up linked up on Ballistics sound, & entertained to a very high standard, the very sweetest thing for me was how you guys worked in UNITY !!!!!!!! i can only big up both sounds for that because i know plenty of sounds who would go on an ego trip & try n give it the large lol.
I must have covered 500+ miles easily last night Wolverhampton-Bham -Norwich-Reddich-Bham-Wolverhampton getting in as the wife was leaving for work 7:30 am & if it was on tonight i'd happily drive back no Bullsh*t. The place was rammed on a Wednesday night !!!! busier than some of the big sounds sessions on a Saturday night totally impressed some work had gone in to making such a good night 10/10.
Big up Saul & the full tone crew it was nice to chill with you guys its always a pleasure ! nice to meet Foundation sound gwarn big up ED & Gav nice to put a face to the name
Have to big up Murray man he created a lovely vibe
Have to give maximum respect to Spanners this guy gives every sound full respect & support driving miles on top of miles on a weekly basis for your committment you deserve a Medal mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So all in all thanks for a great night guys loved it Thumbs Up

Edited by kilowattsounds - 21 July 2011 at 2:44pm
MORE BASS LESS BEEF INCREASE THE PEACE !!!!!

my facebook page
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:30pm
What a night. Yes had some SERIOUS technical. We set up and sound tested and all was fine everything fireing proppa. Came back and all was wrong. Completely baffeld Confused the mid tops were sounding horrible, sounded like the mids had all gone the kicks were barely on and the scoops were extremely disstorted. Decieded to just turn the set off. Rather gutted as during sound test earilyer that day and at the club all was fine.Cry 
Ballistic Sound I love you guys, the nicest people you could ever meet. Sound was killa like every time iv heard it and great that we could play on your set. Very greatfull. Hug  Cannot wait to work with you guys again. Its always a pleasure
Thanks for the MASSIVE SP support for this night and traveling from afar. Great seeing all you guys marcus mango spanners paulus thanks you soo much for coming it really means alot to us. Love you guys Heart
Will have a full diagnosis tomorrow on what went wrong and just hope it isn't the preamp, but have a strong feeling like that may be the case

Again thanks for all your support and we'll be back there next month with us another sound
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:33pm
maximum respect goes out to all who attended!! Clap amazing turnout, venue was ram, at one point you couldnt get more people in even if you tried!
Pure vibes and skanking all nightThumbs Up 
it was a real ashame about roots renegades technicals, if i'm honest i felt really bad and guilty to continue playing. You're crowd loved you all the same and even without your soundsystem your tunes had everyone lively regardless!! TOP night. was nice having murrayman there to bless the mic Smile
Good to see the s.p members, would of loved to have caught up more with you all.

Roots renegade, thanks for making us part of such a great event Clap will happily return the favour!!

Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
balistic_sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balistic_sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:43pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cwe4v7I3I4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Don't underestimate no sound!
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:45pm
really enjoyed it,ballistic dropping nicely always love to hear them boxes play makes me smile,was very surprised with the place etc great location and ram!!!!!lots of pretty ladies every whereApprove(rare for a roots dance)well done all involvedClapgreat to catch up with RR crew,ballistics,saul and spanners,lots of jokes as usallLOL

Edited by paulus - 21 July 2011 at 8:03pm
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:31am
have a few more video clips to upload will put them up after work. 
@ tweeter, there was somebody there with a decent camera, BIG flash so there is definatly going to be pictures coming up Smile
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:28am
Thumbs Up
SBC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:38am
was pretty good going for a wed!

respect is due for the travellers from a far and wide. ballistic crew, KW crew, paulus, spanners.

nuff soundman in the house inc. foundation, rebel lion and free king crews. 

the systems were monster for the room which can't have been much more than 8x8m. LOL was very loud. murray man told you to turn it down LOL

was a shame about the new system from RR, was looking forward to hearing it all. there are some serious boxes in that system now. Im sure it will get sorted soon. 

good work everyone Clap

Edited by SBC - 22 July 2011 at 8:42am
F.T.S.S.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>