Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PKN H8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2018 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by odc04r odc04r wrote:

Indeed so. Should have queried that for sure. You can also claim relief on duty when sending goods outside the EU for repair, although have not done it personally.

To be frank the amps were on loan from somebody and after they arrived in mid Feb and we finally heard back on the repair end of April it was a case of paying just to not have to think about it any more.
freddymendez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddymendez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2018 at 2:47pm
Who you borrow them off Kyle? Was it that tenperature issue before the fix was widely known?
120-140 bpm, pianos and bass.
diesel, the fuel of professionals.
mendez/manchester
U.Viktor View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U.Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2018 at 4:59pm
I would wait little bit until this crazy busy festival season ends, I know 2-3 companies much bigger and more capable than me. They are contracted already for H8 testing, also have wider range of speakers as well as large inventory of Lab Gruppen and Powersoft gears (for comparasion).

citizensc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citizensc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2018 at 12:56pm
Not sure if anyone has posted this in another thread yet but according to their website you can buy one now... http://www.pknaudio.com/H8_eng.html   3950 euro + VAT

Edit: Image on the page looks like a render so I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by citizensc - 24 August 2018 at 1:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic