Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Plan Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plan request for Rcf l12 750 and rcf n850

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plan request for Rcf l12 750 and rcf n850
    Posted: 07 November 2021 at 8:10pm
Good day,

Im looking for some plans or custom designs that anyone is willing to share for the rcf-l12 750 speakers. I have 2 pairs of them and also 2 pairs of rcf n850 drivers paired with their 8 inch metal flare units. I tried to make a line array but i dont get the lower mids response unless i boost the eq way up.

Tested with a zero eq and the pa rta, didn't do too good with frequencies under 300hz was meh lol, wasn't impressed at all, I cant even remember the current specs of the attempted build but i think i have to start from scratch. 
I think the cabinet was around 1.5^3 per chamber and the tuning was poor not even calculated. Was just eager to press play. But want to really get the most of these darn expensive things. 😅
I really hope it isnt a power issue cause all i am giving them is 600watts rms at 8ohms, i tried a bigger amp and the lower end still sucked. The drivers are awesome from 800hz and up. 

Can be double line arrays or single boxes, but any assistance is appreciated, recommendations, guidance anything please please.

Peebs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2021 at 8:15pm
https://usspeaker.com/rcf%20-%20L12L750-1.htm - https://usspeaker.com/rcf%20-%20L12L750-1.htm

The speaker specs

Edited by Peebs - 07 November 2021 at 8:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply