Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Pocket" oscilloscope? (DSO203)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Pocket" oscilloscope? (DSO203)
    Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:28am
hi All,

I'm contemplating the purchase of a small oscilloscope. It will be my first. I don't have space for a clunky old one, or even a current compact desktop model (also want to spend less than 200€). I intend to use it for simple audio stuff.

Does anyone have experience with said device (DSO 203) or similar? I'm open to any kind of suggestions and comments.
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:17am
No one? Come on guys...... Tongue
Jubone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jubone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 11:13pm
I have the DS2 would recomend it, great for finding clip points on amps etc, also measures RMS, peak to peak voltages. make sure you get a probe with the x1 x10 switch so you can read higher voltages. Also you can upgrade the firmware to Benf. Hope this helps.
bob4 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2016 at 2:06pm
Hey jubone, thank you for the comment! Just to confirm: you are talking about the DSO 203 "quad"?
Jubone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jubone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2016 at 7:45pm
Hi Bob, my model is the DSO 201, but I expect they will be similar in functions with regard to basic audio measurement. Yours just has more channels.
bruce@bluff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce@bluff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2016 at 6:21am
Picoscope got a usb probe oscilloscope looks quite handy
 Post Reply Post Reply