Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polar/1852 vs Tubby (PBS)/Red I

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2016 at 9:53pm
   Yeah who cares, still to here th Polars yet my self ,but the red eye scoops that tubby is using now move serious air and throw much more than those older blue grill ones with 1200s in imho oh shit I said that word"throw" again

Edited by paulus - 29 October 2016 at 9:56pm
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2016 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

Yeah who cares, still to here th Polars yet my self ,but the red eye scoops that tubby is using now move serious air and throw much more than those older blue grill ones with 1200s in imho oh shit I said that word"throw" again

Naughty, naughty Paulus..

Don't care if we've all heard throw.. It doesn't exist!!!!

LOL
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
goliath View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goliath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 9:09am
LOL you guys are complete morons!! No other words for it. Sadly there is very sour people amongst the scoop scene. 
Paulus knows what is what with this cab as I was in a lot of talks with him when this cab was first being made.  Paulus and I chat a lot about cabs all the time and when I'm doing something new Paul is always the first one I send photos to and ask his opinions and advice as I hold a deep respect for his knowledge on this matter. 
This scoop was built long before a qss box was bought to my workshop for a demo, the rest is history.
Keep talking your bitter nonsense fools. Thumbs Up
PBS AUDIO

Please don't message me on here as I'm not on here that much these days. contact on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/sam.seekings.5

Speaker Box Builders
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 10:15am
Why would jts buy x amount of someone elses scoops to demo to you? Can you not see why there may be confusion? Why would he not arrange for u and him to hear them at kuttys place? Why purchase boxes to demo to his box builder who has already made him an amazing scoop? Surely you can see things dont add up. Either way who built designed tweaked whatever the qss redeye and pbs redeye seem to work well with the driver. 99% of people with 52 i hear either have an incompatible box or they just purposely miss out loads of frequencies
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
nickyburnell View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickyburnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 11:01am
It's like the old days! 

Best thing to note though, BRITISH driversThumbs Up
It's everything, not everythink!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 11:11am
There is often hearsay and gossip in soundsystem scene, then there are people who talk to people involved, & know full story.

I could really expose even more than luton_soundman here, but won't, as long certain person doesn't continue to lie and call people morons.

EDIT:At least progress has been made, & the man has finally 'fessed up to JTS bringing QSS Redeye Scoop to his workshop.

Just need him to also 'fess up to opening the cab up, looking at internals.

As Luke said, original Redeye scoops JTS had were'nt all that, then suddenly after Qss redeye Scoop visited that workshop things changed.

Edited by levyte357- - 30 October 2016 at 11:58am
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 11:54am
I have missed the scoop forum. Feels good to be back :)
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 12:08pm
Bout time guys it's been about 10 years since I seen anything worth reading on here ! My 2p last time I heard jts with them red eye I thinks it's the loudest deepest sub that I've heard !!!!
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 12:17pm
Also luke if your talking about the time you played Sinai sound then don't quote me on this but iam sure he was using 1851 at that time in the poler bears .... I was also blown away by Sinai sounds quality last time I heard him with poler scoop / 1852 !
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 12:37pm
The scoop shootout that was sugested ( nothing to do with me ) in manchester would of been interesting but seems like the southen builder's all got cold feet ( shots fired ) loool
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by hi grade hi grade wrote:

The scoop shootout that was sugested ( nothing to do with me ) in manchester would of been interesting but seems like the southen builder's all got cold feet ( shots fired ) loool

There have been couple of good shootouts over the years, but IMHO, nothing compares Scoops, like good soundcheck.

hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 12:48pm
Also if anybody wants to buy my ass 118s then my next scoops will be marvins red eye midi scoop !!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>