Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Powersoft K10 DSP (non aesop) Armonia connection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powersoft K10 DSP (non aesop) Armonia connection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powersoft K10 DSP (non aesop) Armonia connection
    Posted: 01 May 2020 at 4:51pm
I recently picked up a K10 dsp (non-aesop) am I right in thinking if I want to connect this up to Armonia I need to buy an USB to rs485 adpater and then an rs485 to rj45 adapter to use the serial port on the back?

Also I was planning on getting another of the same amp in the near future, how would I go about link multiples together and to Armonia?
Pick & Mix Soundsystem
wires View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 8:48pm
Easier just to buy a kaesop card.
dnbpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:01pm
That’s the long term plan but a bit strapped for cash after the initial amp purchase so looking for the cheap option for the time being. Dont fancy trying to program the dsp from the front panel LOL
Pick & Mix Soundsystem
Digbethdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digbethdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by dnbpc dnbpc wrote:

That’s the long term plan but a bit strapped for cash after the initial amp purchase so looking for the cheap option for the time being. Dont fancy trying to program the dsp from the front panel LOL
Program it from the front. It's one amp. Stop being lazy. 
dnbpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnbpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 10:28am
Ouch, didn’t expect to be called out before I even had my coffee this morning LOL
Pick & Mix Soundsystem
 Post Reply Post Reply