Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powersoft X4 - Used asking prices

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U.Viktor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2019 at 9:16pm
2008: POWERSOFT
2018: POWERSOFT

This is the problem. They went to a direction of covering cheap hardware by
fancy software tricks. Behringer is on the exactly same path and now they own LabGruppen :-(

Edited by U.Viktor - 19 January 2019 at 9:16pm
wires View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by U.Viktor U.Viktor wrote:

2008: POWERSOFT
2018: POWERSOFT

This is the problem. They went to a direction of covering cheap hardware by
fancy software tricks. Behringer is on the exactly same path and now they own LabGruppen :-(

LOL What are you on about? Comparing powersoft to Behringer...

Powersoft are now providing efficient products for real world applications.
X series is aimed at the touring market, where reliability and functionality is high on the list. Not outright bass and maximum spl - although they do a pretty convincing job.

The t series aimed at more mid level applications - small systems, monitors, delays, infills, etc.
Not for 4 sub per channel, bass monsters. That’s where k series still dominates.

Behringer products on the other hand is aimed at mass user market. Affordable gear with loads of features.
Nothing wrong with that, a place for both in the world.

Not sure if your affiliation with them but I’ve got to admit I was ready to part with cash for some pkn last year as heard good things vs affordability, however I was really put off by your touting of the brand and belittling others so decided to demo the others first.
Glad I did as ended up purchasing a stacks of x series after great real world results... and even more this week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic