Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PressureChek 3- Ballistic - Volcano - S.S.P - RC1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PressureChek 3- Ballistic - Volcano - S.S.P - RC1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by bass*en*mass bass*en*mass wrote:

^
lol, the setup of the tops just looks plain wrong, be it point source or line array (which i doubt tbh)..

you cant ignore basic physics.
both corner loaded systems have a massive advantage compared to the other two on sub.. which makes it almost impossible to judge objectively..

regarding spl, it seems the norm in uk that its loudness over quality according to my few experiences - and then you wonder why venues get shut down ;)
i am not faint hearted when it comes to spl but it should be pleasant without immediate grab for earplugs imo..

This one! At the end of the day not sure if its worth it... There must be places where you can make as much noise as you want in london without getting complaints,or maybe theres not...

Still waiting for photos and/or videos. Or did everyone just take selfiesWinkLOL
"what!?"
bass*en*mass View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bass*en*mass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 9:57pm
theres some pics on public fb account app..
dont get me wrong, i love pressure and spl within certain limits but respect the neighborhood too ;)

app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 10:03pm
found it! https://www.facebook.com/Pressurecheck

Im semi anti fbibook Big smile
"what!?"
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 10:12pm
There you go!
"what!?"
app View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote app Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 10:21pm
rc1 is propably the ugliest sound system ever Big smile IMO
"what!?"
wiz247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by bass*en*mass bass*en*mass wrote:

theres some pics on public fb account app..
dont get me wrong, i love pressure and spl within certain limits but respect the neighborhood too ;)

This!!
Places to play aren't in abundance any more, and the very few that are showing goodwill to let man bring  sound-system into their venue, are probably having to jump through hoops and skip red tape to allow it, so we have to be sensible and appropriate and not kill it for ourselves and others...
No venue to play, your sound will live in its lock up covered in cobwebs.

toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by app app wrote:

The others pictured are definitely trying to win that accolade though
wiz247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiz247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2015 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Originally posted by app app wrote:

The others pictured are definitely trying to win that accolade though

Hehehe LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567