Forum Description: Help and discussion about your manly PC or girly Mac
URL: https://forum.speakerplans.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22556
Printed Date: 19 March 2024 at 6:34am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Best or Worst ISP
Posted By: nickyburnell
Subject: Best or Worst ISP
Date Posted: 05 January 2009 at 7:55pm
I've got pages on this, name and shame time!
There is an honest ISP out there, one that you pay for a specific GB of download per month, one that only has a three month contract, one that does not throttle, goes faster in the evenings and answers the phone in one ring speaking ENGLISH.
I've transferred custmers fom othe ISP's with countryside long line or DAX issues and they have sorted them all 100%. I get 750 plus downloading Linux distros any evening.
 To put their name here would be advertising, PM's welcome. They are not cheap.

-------------
It's everything, not everythink!

Replies:
Posted By: 4D
Date Posted: 05 January 2009 at 8:11pm
so who is the worst..?

-------------
DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"

Posted By: b3n
Date Posted: 05 January 2009 at 8:55pm
I use the only isp that gives you truly unlimited adsl2+ connection (as in up to 24mb/s depending on how far you are from the exchange) and no download limits for £22 a month. Never had any complaints, fast tech savey customer service people and excelent user community.
Im sure you can find out who they are.

[rant]
also the one owned by richard branson are a pile of sh*t, smarmy two faced liars.
[/rant]

Posted By: Tip
Date Posted: 05 January 2009 at 10:03pm
Me and my friends have between us used lots of isp's.

Overall virgin's blueyonder cable service trounces all the rest.

But if you are not in a cable area then be broadband are about the best of the rest.

Date Posted: 05 January 2009 at 10:04pm
Richard Branson sold that long ago. Nice to have 24mb available, that'll be a long time here.
 Worst? Well based on customer support, that's me talking on behalf of customer the worst in order: Orange, AOL, Talk Talk (same thing now) Tiscali. Orange and AOL will refuse to call BT for a fault even when you bypass house wiring, change PC and Router. AOL and TT have two tier support, I'm good at Asian accents so that doesn't bother me but they are incapable of picking a fault up on the next call without starting again. AOL download speeds can be OK, just dont use the softwarePig
 For me though Tiscali's contention ratios have to be the biggest joke. My next door neighbor but one was on Tiscali, 8mb bollox, he is a very savvy network admin, we did same file at same time here and at his, I got 700 plus kbps, he got 44. Unlimited for sure, just half meg speedLOL
BP Sound can tell you of some nice NTL cable issues, like the whole street down for weeks, petitions the lot!
 b3n... what kb/s are you seeing from the Oxford Uni Mirror here http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download - http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download
I'd be very obliged if you would let me know.
 Thanks
 BT call centre: Phone very early, get Ireland so I'm told.

-------------

Posted By: tweeter box
Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 2:51pm
worst - AOL

best - hhhmmm still undecided

-------------
PRECISION SOUND SYSTEM.

Feeding the peoples needs for Roots Music.

Strictly premium grade reggae and dub steppers from the early 70's to present day.

Posted By: toastyghost
Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by nickyburnell nickyburnell wrote:

I've got pages on this, name and shame time!
There is an honest ISP out there, one that you pay for a specific GB of download per month, one that only has a three month contract, one that does not throttle, goes faster in the evenings and answers the phone in one ring speaking ENGLISH.
I've transferred custmers fom othe ISP's with countryside long line or DAX issues and they have sorted them all 100%. I get 750 plus downloading Linux distros any evening.
 To put their name here would be advertising, PM's welcome. They are not cheap.

From your description, I have a feeling I may work for them. Or at least someone like them (just spotted the 'three month contract', we're only one month)

Posted By: Wrighty
Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 3:06pm
Is it Zen by any chance? I've only ever heard good things about them, but they're not cheap.

We're with Eclipse and very happy with the service and support, as are many other friends and colleagues.

-------------
ALL YOUR BASS ARE BELONG TO US.

Posted By: cnics
Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 3:17pm
I've been with tiscali for 2 and a half years.  It does me for what i want as a rule but it's not GOOD by any stretch.   I went through a very bad phase whereby i lost connection frequently and it was very slow. However it seems to have cleared up now. It's not mega fast but it's fast enough for me, the exchange is only on the next but 1 street though. 

-------------
Rob Beech - Technical Director - Cnics Audio

Posted By: odc04r
Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 3:20pm
Just checked out Zen, and whilst I approve of them being upfront about data limits they don't seem to offer anything amazingly special for the home user considering the price. Maybe you're paying for good tech support.

I've been with BT for a while, I hate their terrible tech support but I do like the fact that if you have a line problem it probably will get fixed. Something they've done recently has knocked the line speed up to about 3.5Mb so that works for me.

However I am now out of contract with them so I would consider changing to another smaller and better ISP for £30 a month or so. I just want generous download limits. Don't want to spend my days watching the amount of data sent (which isn't reliable anyway).

Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 7:05pm

[/QUOTE]

From your description, I have a feeling I may work for them. Or at least someone like them (just spotted the 'three month contract', we're only one month)
[/QUOTE]
Actually it could be a month. Are they, "Fast" ;

-------------

Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 7:08pm
Not Zen, Eclipse seem fine when I've dealt with them, silly email setup if I remember, something about taking a day to register???
 As I DONT work for them I might as well say.
http://www.fast.co.uk - www.fast.co.uk

-------------

Date Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:39pm
i get 37.5 attenuation on my modem and sync at about 8-9 megs
which is pretty much what i should get on adsl2+
http://www.internode.on.net/media/images/internode-adsl2-dist07.jpg
i also get at least 7 megs from mirrors and can see full speed on certain downloads and private torrents.
also you can check what services you can receive here
http://www.samknows.com/broadband/checker2.php

Posted By: chris_k
Date Posted: 07 January 2009 at 10:07pm
Been with NTL / Virgin since day dot. Never any service problems apart from when moving house a couple of years ago. They F..ked my whole account up good and propper. (all it was was a change of address) Mainly down to overseas callcentre staff with a basic grasp of the english language and total lack of continuity. i.e. i never spoke to the same person twice.
On the upside they f..ked it up so much they didnt take a direct debit payment for 18 months! They recified the situation last month (arse!) and said it was their fault and i didnt have to pay! Bonus

Date Posted: 08 January 2009 at 9:25am
Originally posted by odc04r odc04r wrote:

Just checked out Zen, and whilst I approve of them being upfront about data limits they don't seem to offer anything amazingly special for the home user considering the price. Maybe you're paying for good tech support.

It's not really for home users, although they are of course welcomed - you are indeed paying for the tech support. It might not seem worth it, until you're hit with a complex and very awkward fault such as 'random electrical interference' and nobody seems to know what to do.

Never heard of Fast before but they do seem to get good reviews. Pretty odd that they bumped up their packages by the same amounts we did, just two weeks after us LOL

Posted By: jonny4288
Date Posted: 08 January 2009 at 11:34am
Connection uptime and stability is of the upmost importance in the household here, as a family member works from home,

currently with zen, never had a problem once with the connection, very stable, cant comment on their customer service as ive never had to phone them.

used to use pipex who were a very good isp, then it all went downhill, throttlling, a lot of connection dropoutssh*te customer service, then they were bought out by tiscali, this was no good and affecting workflow so just had to move ISP then.

Posted By: chilli
Date Posted: 08 January 2009 at 3:53pm
i was with zen for a few years, excellent isp, but a bit pricey. i'm with virgin on cable atm, mainly due to the fact the house had a cable port and no bt line and bt wanted silly money to connect it up. seems quick though and works pretty solidly (10meg)

-------------
Money can't buy you happiness, but it can allow you to be miserable in comfort.

Date Posted: 08 January 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by chilli chilli wrote:

i was with zen for a few years, excellent isp, but a bit pricey.

Something we don't hide - if you're on the 'Pro' package and actually download the full 50GB of your allowance we've lost around 30p on your account. Use of the BT network costs a lot more than people think Ouch

Posted By: norty303
Date Posted: 08 January 2009 at 6:36pm
I was on Tiscali before moving to this house and bar the tech support woes, had very little to complain about (once I'd been through the process a few times and knew how to handle them)

Now on the Sky all in one package because its simply the easiest and cheapest to manage.  No problems bar not being able to use our old router, but once I'd bitten the bullet and reconfiged the supplied one it was all good.  Get about 3meg on downloads for what is supposed to be 8mb but its quick enough for online gaming, P2P and whateve else we choose to do, and its only £5 for 40gb usage which I'm yet to hit the limit of.

-------------
My laser stuff: http://www.facebook.com/SubsonicSystems" rel="nofollow - Frikkin Lasers

Date Posted: 08 January 2009 at 9:09pm
only problem i have with virgin is the cap after you download a certain amount
my 2meg account was capped to 1meg after downloading 350mb
so worth getting standard rate bt line rental and getting an unlimited adsl provider.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 12:37am
Tempted to give these guys a try, http://www.pulsegaming.com/adsl.aspx

300Gb per month and no throttling during the day sounds very reasonable for the price which is what I pay with BT now anyway.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:13am
It's just not possible. As stated by a Zen emplyee above, hitting 50gb on an account that costs £35 will result in a loss by the isp. Also I note they give you a static IP address, well thats actually very nice, however don't get up to any funny stuff as you will definatly not be able to riggle if it comes on top, your address is yours period, just read off the books with no going back through records and seeing what dynamic IP you were assigned at the time.
247.959.**.**** oh yes thats Mr *******. Don't get me wrong, the ISP will always know who you were if asked but a static makes it a lot easier for the Torrents Police to know it was you, always the same address...

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:24am
Usually there is always a choice between static and dynamic IP in my experience, but that wouldn't bother me anyway. I don't download the sort of copyrighted material that would get me a nasty letter anyway. Worst offences are a few relatively obscure mp3s now and then that I want to hear properly before buying.

If the company makes a loss on transfers over 50Gb/month then I guess that's their problem not mine - I'm sure they have done some kind of maths to justify their 300Gb figure. Will look into it a bit more fully when I have a minute.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 4:57pm
I'm sure they have done the math, it'll be presuming that no one goes near that limit as if they all did the math wouldn't work out. So IMHO an advertising gimmick.
 As for the static IP, that's what caught my eye, there was no option just static, and as most providers charge extra I'm even more warey.
 Regards
Nick

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 5:26pm

I'm sure they have done the math, it'll be presuming that no one goes near that limit as if they all did the math wouldn't work out. So IMHO an advertising gimmick.
 As for the static IP, that's what caught my eye, there was no option just static, and as most providers charge extra I'm even more warey.
 Regards
Nick

It doesn't cost any money to assign static IPs and is generally much easier to maintain your network when assigning only statics - at the initial point of order we offer up to 8 (5 usable after router and broadcast assignment) for free. After that we only charge a nominal admin fee for editing the RADIUS template for your user if you need to regrade to a different number of fixed IPs.

We do need justification for more than 8 simply to pass onto RIPE though.

Oh, and all ISPs trade on the basis that 99% of users will never go near the limits. We do truly unlimited connections at a sensible price for it; £79+VAT and on that it's sold more on the peace of mind factor of not having to worry about limits, rather than targeting those that are going to use it excessively. That said, we do have several users pulling in over a terabyte a month but because we advertise it as unlimited we honour it.

Doesn't take much to be honest after all. Sadly, there's almost no money in DSL and most providers will offset it somehow, whether that is selling additional and more profitable services such as telephony, TV etc or selling your advertising details to the highest bidder.

Posted By: keilamym
Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 6:32pm
aol has got to the be the worst for people that knows computers...

i've had comcast dsl, adelphia cable, time warner cable and verizon dsl... i have verizon FIOS now and damn its fast... i've lovin it.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

Doesn't take much to be honest after all. Sadly, there's almost no money in DSL and most providers will offset it somehow, whether that is selling additional and more profitable services such as telephony, TV etc or selling your advertising details to the highest bidder.

They do seem to offer a lot of extra gaming related services such as Ventrilo and dedicate servers so thats probably helping.

I do like my PC gaming every now and again so I am seriously giving these guys a tryout. Will report back if I go for it.

I'm sure I wont get anywhere near even 100Gb a month but 50Gb is just perhaps a little too low. A housemate who likes watching a fair bit of iplayer and dancetripping videos doesn't take long to get through a Gb or two.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 7:15pm

I'm sure I wont get anywhere near even 100Gb a month but 50Gb is just perhaps a little too low.

Not too low unless you enjoy throwing money away Ouch

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 7:55pm
Nice to know the statics cost you nothing to implement, must have a word with my lot about the charge they are charging my customers. Also nice to know their is an unlimited service available which actually means it, £79 is reasonable IMO.
 I notice that BT are in the news for not wanting the next stage (the shareholders that is) of BB. Is this the proposed fibre to roadside box rollout?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

I'm sure I wont get anywhere near even 100Gb a month but 50Gb is just perhaps a little too low.

Not too low unless you enjoy throwing money away Ouch

It's more for my peace of mind so that I do not have to watch the bandwidth lest I get billed for every extra Gb which would really piss me off.

Sucks that the networks aren't more open though and every other operator has to piggy back on BT.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 8:49pm
i think its stupid that isps are allowed to advertise unlimited broadband and then have caps. seems like a simple advertising standards breach to me. they should either recalculate the speed of there services to be profitable or be forced to clearly show the cap next to the speed. the only isp i have been happy with is bethere

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:46pm
Trading standards should get on the case with, "Mobile Broadband". No it's not, it's like dial up only more variable.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:58pm

I notice that BT are in the news for not wanting the next stage (the shareholders that is) of BB. Is this the proposed fibre to roadside box rollout?

The opposition is that they want OFCOM to back off and not make them open up the proposed fibre network to competitors. The costs of laying fibre to every green cab is astronomical, even at a conservative estimate and not having to pay all that cash just to let your competitors use it is an understandable qualm, albeit not a particularly good one for the general public.

As for 'unlimited' advertising, it's been taken to ASA twice and both times it was deemed that the fair use policy documents are easily accessible enough, even when they're incredibly vague, for the advertising not to be misleading - something I personally strongly disagree with.

I think it's better to have a clear limit and easy to monitor usage graphing tools then a hidden one. When you hit the limit though, it should then warn you and ask you if you want to pay any more for extra usage rather than just billing you automatically - this is something we do although it could be a bit more graceful. Unfortunately I don't have the power to completely change our customer facing account admin tools, and have to raise my own gripes with evidence on a case by case basis; although I do totally understand the reasons for that being in place.

I don't have any qualms about showing my download usage and am open to suggestions whether people are customers or not, so here's a screenshot of our current customer tool for viewing daily usage:

I care a lot about the company I work for, because despite the occasional disagreement I have with the way things are done it is possible to get changes made if there is a good reason to do so, and we're actively encouraged to absorb opinions and suggestions so that we can continually improve how we do things.

Date Posted: 12 January 2009 at 11:50pm
I wasn't aware of Zen really, it's nice to know I have an alternative now if need be.
Fast, my ISP have helped with some horrible faults in this area. On five occasions I have had customers getting DNS resolved at router but no Internet. Pings worked with IP addresses but not names. This of course looked like classic browser or winsock issues. Even when changing the router and PC in the customers premises the ISP's did not believe. Tiscali and AOL actually said leave then! Upon migrating these people to Fast and subsiquently them having the same fault (I had already warned Fast) they then kept on and on, forcing BT visits, getting billed for them as the NUMPTY Open Reach engineers couldn't work it out, and finally they lift and shift the kit in the Exchange, voila, all was well. This is on five occasions don't forget, and still BT cannot cross reference the faults to see that they indeed did/do have faulty equipment that gives the impression of faulty software. So I am glad there is another ISP (Zen) that is as savvy. Must be nice working for a company that listens.Thumbs Up
 Two recomendations then people, Zen & Fast.Ying Yang

-------------

Date Posted: 13 January 2009 at 12:37am
Nicky: That'll be a transit issue - it's bloody hard to make them realise and prove it especially with the current climate of engineers trained in the bare minimum to get in a van, but it is a BT recognised fault type and there are testing tools for it.

Thing is, BT can't cross reference faults themselves as legislation kind of prevents it. They certainly can't mention any details to another ISP if there are customers of their competitors having the same fault. They can work on it on their end if pushed but they can't ever really admit it externally til it's finished, by which point nobody cares.

Essentially, the top guys in BT have had all their power and ability to take credit for good work taken away in the name of meeting targets set out by a governing body, so when you do get somebody good it's a miracle and you keep their details for future reference to try and avoid having to explain something supposedly complex like cross-jumpering to the swathes of foreign by-the-numbers call centre staff. And you thought doing sound was a thankless job!

Posted By: Matute
Date Posted: 13 January 2009 at 5:16am
Just spotted this...

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20090112-actual-uk-broadband-speeds-only-50-of-advertised-maximum.html - http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20090112-actual-uk-broadband-speeds-only-50-of-advertised-maximum.html

Cheers,

Matias

-------------
"Hmm... difficult to see... always in motion is the future..."

Date Posted: 13 January 2009 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Matute Matute wrote:

Just spotted this...

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20090112-actual-uk-broadband-speeds-only-50-of-advertised-maximum.html - http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20090112-actual-uk-broadband-speeds-only-50-of-advertised-maximum.html

Cheers,

Matias

It does surprise me that people are surprised that an analogue circuit designed to carry only mw of power has large amounts of signal loss. Regs only state that 64kbit/sec is required alongside telephony service, so it's pretty tough to push for something reasonable.

That said, 4Mbit/sec isn't exactly dog slow and people seem to forget that it was only about 4 years ago that 2Mbit/sec fixed rate was launched to the public!

ADSL is still affected by all the cable losses that we have to deal with in sound day by day - can you imagine working with 3-4km of soggy, 40 year old copper wire significantly less than 1mm thick? Confused

We're already compliant with the code of practice, but the real dilemma is that unless regulations are altered and BT stop advertising lines as capable of handling the maximum (which I and around 10% of people happen to get!) then it makes absolutely no sense for any ISP to only advertise the 4Mbps average because they just won't get any customers in the face of their competitors plastering "(up to) 8Mbps!".

Posted By: jazomir
Date Posted: 19 January 2009 at 10:57am
I've used BT broadband for over 7 years now, and have only had 4 problems with the service - two of which were line/exchange problems, 1 was with some BT bundled software (which I duly ditched) and one was with one of their sub-contracted salesmen who mis-sold an upgrade package to me (I came out golden as I got the upgrade for nothing in the end as compensation). I am reasonably happy with speed (3.2 -3.5 Mb/s), I have no complaints about the download limits (I use digiatl vault as a backup system and these uploads don't count towards my totals). However, as an ex-BT employee and shareholder, I am somewhat pissed off with the delays in introducing fibre to every house. This was proposed, then implemented and  tested by one of the teams I worked alongside 10+ years ago, but nothing has materialised yet. Now, their argument is the cost and the fact that ADSL over copper wire is becoming faster and faster, but in the same period speeds over fibre have risen even faster, hence the cable companies upgrading their networks to offer 50Mb/s systems. The long term cost to the nation by delaying such an implementation must be almost incalculable, but it also gives BT the chance to make extra money by offering fibre packages to businesses at a premium.
On the subject of download limits, IIRC BT rarely charges for over-runs except if these are very large and/or on a regular basis but I doubt if the introduction to fibre would allow the download limit to be raised proportionately. I have a 20GB per month limit which is usually ample for my needs, but then again, I don't download lots of Torrent/FIle-sharing videos which seem to be the main culprit here - one answer may be to order BT Vision which I think by it's very nature may allow unlimited downloads.

-------------
For sidefills, can we have two enormous things of a type that might be venerated as Gods by the inhabitants of Easter Island, capable of reaching volumes that would make Beelzebub soil his pants.

Date Posted: 20 January 2009 at 1:21am
I have a 20gb limit, have loads of PC's on the bench each week, do a fair bit of Torrent and never get near it. I have a friend who spends his life on You Tube and he gets through shed loads. Video is one of the biggest hogs.

-------------

Posted By: darkmatter
Date Posted: 24 January 2009 at 7:33pm
Virgin media have started severely capping my downloads. We pay for 10meg and get about 2 at the moment. We have 4 people in the house, I work from home, we all use streaming TV/video and download Linux distros using bittorrent etc.

We bought the 10 meg over the 2 meg because we want the speed, if they're going to cap it at 2 megs surely that's ridiculous?

Their acceptable usage policy doesn't mention any of this, I'm really tempted to try and cancel the contract half way through.

Anyone know what the legal situation is with this? Would I be wasting my time?

Posted By: RosscoPico
Date Posted: 28 January 2009 at 9:57am

I was tempted to move over to Virgin to save money on having to have a BT line but I've heard some bad stories from friends recently, the've had quite a few problems with them.

When I choose an ISP I go to www.thinkbroadband.com and compare the different ISPs in tables of statistics which compare monthly comsumer ratings.

I use 02 and as I have a mobile phone contact with them I pay under £10 for uncapped broadband upto 20Mbit.  I actually get 12Mbit in tests due to the fact I live a couple of miles from the exchange.  There customer service is very good.

Current statistics show that they are still one of the best, ranking alongside Zen internet.  The only ISP that appears to have a better score is KeConnect.  However looking at how much these other providers cost, O2 still appears to be by far to have the best ratio of price to performance.  Check out the link below to see comparisons of those I've mentioned alongside a well known provider, BT internet: 

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/compare.html?isp_7=1&isp_45=1&isp_86=1&isp_84=1&isp_6=1&commit=Compare - http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/compare.html?isp_7=1&isp_45=1&isp_86=1&isp_84=1&isp_6=1&commit=Compare

That website is very useful.

-------------
.:ELEMENT 5 SYSTEMS:.

Date Posted: 28 January 2009 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by darkmatter darkmatter wrote:

Virgin media have started severely capping my downloads. We pay for 10meg and get about 2 at the moment. We have 4 people in the house, I work from home, we all use streaming TV/video and download Linux distros using bittorrent etc.

We bought the 10 meg over the 2 meg because we want the speed, if they're going to cap it at 2 megs surely that's ridiculous?

Their acceptable usage policy doesn't mention any of this, I'm really tempted to try and cancel the contract half way through.

Anyone know what the legal situation is with this? Would I be wasting my time?

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/internet/traffic.html

Part of the AUP, I'm afraid mate. You're screwed, they'll not let you cancel before the contract is up.

Posted By: darkmatter
Date Posted: 30 January 2009 at 5:13pm
expected no less haha, cheers man.

interesting that they mention the throttling periods, because mine was being throttled outside of those times and it wasn't just cut to 75% - it was reducing all the way to zero for bittorrent connections then ramping back up.

i reckon they must've been testing some new traffic shaping software or summat.

in a house where 4 people watch online TV its really easy to exceed those limits without being an 'excessive' user.

Date Posted: 30 January 2009 at 7:08pm
TCP resets is what you're seeing, it's known they do it on and off but they won't admit it.

Try this:
http://www.measurementlab.net/

From Google, no less.

Posted By: lukehaze1
Date Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:39am
all i can say is not sky

Posted By: SamV
Date Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:46am
Don't touch Talk Talk with a barge pole.

As for the best, it's Andrews & Arnold. Small friendly outfit.

Posted By: mitalisharma34
Date Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:34am
I am using BSNL and fully satisfied from this.Its services are very good.

http://holic.com - Content Writing India  | http://www.theperch.in/ - Service Apartment Gurgaon | http://www.bhriguastroconsult.com/ - Vashikaran Specialist | http://webdaksh.com/ - Seo Services in Delhi

Posted By: andycw
Date Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:41am
Plus net.....
Will not even give our MAC code to change provider...
Over charging for 3 years...
Still over charging to this day.

Posted By: fat_brstd
Date Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:53am
Best company for me by a long long way is BE. Unlimited downloads, no contention ratios, proper speeds and decent tech support. You can do a short contract and they are happy to give you whatever you need all you have to do is ask. Not massively cheep compared to the free ones or getting it with your telly package but they are by far and above the highest quality ISP I have ever used

-------------
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

http://www.facebook.com/adrians.wall" rel="nofollow - facebook page

Posted By: JPP
Date Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:56pm
Sky is a half decent ISP...although they throttle speeds occasionally which gets annoying...

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net