Forum Description: How Your Projects Perform
URL: https://forum.speakerplans.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=53906
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 8:49pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: martinson tham 15
Posted By: bcs
Subject: martinson tham 15
Date Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:23pm
Hi all. just want to give feedback on the tham 15. I have 4 of them loaded with beyma 15g450n. used all of them for the first time this weekend. i ran them off a crown 3600 and a dcx. all i can say is "my god" . a couple of guys stood back and said "what the f**k.those boxes are so small for their sound they put out". i had more good comments for the tham15 than the 18 br i use to run. i think for the size of these boxes, its very impressive. on setup a guy asked if this is all the sound that being used. i think his mouth was shut when it was playing. i had a pair each side stacked one on top of the other with the port aligned. on that was a dual 12 with comp for mid highs.
thanks to martinson. great design

Replies:
Posted By: Joe Grime
Date Posted: 27 June 2011 at 4:27pm
+1
I also have 4 loaded with the B&C 100TBX's crossed over at 140 to meet the MT112. Sweet, with a very musical bassline.

Posted By: kevinmcdonough
Date Posted: 27 June 2011 at 6:04pm
Smile

nice to hear this. I'm just in the process of sorting out a wee project with these, details and pics will come soon, but glad to hear I made the right choice! 

k

Posted By: mrchay
Date Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:42pm

Sorry to hijack,

Any thoughts as to how well this design will perform with the fane 15xb? Also, which of the 4(that i can see) possible tham5 plans did you use?

All the best,

Date Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:34pm
I used the mk1 version. There is a dip at 170/80 on all variants, but I am not running them that high. 

Date Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:02am
im also using the mk1 version. crossing mine at about 120hz.

Posted By: mrchay
Date Posted: 28 June 2011 at 11:46am
Can you post a link to the mark 1 plan so I am certain I will be building the right thing? I will much prefer to build something that I know has been tried and tested (even though Im putting a different driver in it, at least I can always swap in future)

Date Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:18pm
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/175658-tham15-compact-15-tapped-horn.html

Date Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:49pm
I dont know how the mk2 or mk3 or even mk4 will sound. maby martinsson can shed some light on this. i plan on building another 2, and then use two stacks of 3 high with maby a xtro or mt112 above. sure this will sound even better.

Posted By: tv00
Date Posted: 09 January 2012 at 3:34pm
As you probably noticed mkII is performing better than mkI!
 He put out some measurements on his homepage

Consider this:
I've been thinking about the exit mouth on mkII, I think this itself should be quite an improvement, I haven't tested myself, but generally basshorn perform better having an exit angle ABOVE 45 degrees.

Posted By: Tony Wilkes
Date Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by tv00 tv00 wrote:

As you probably noticed mkII is performing better than mkI!
 He put out some measurements on his homepage

I could have read it wrong but were not the measurements carried out with different drivers in each version of the box, if so this negates direct comparison.

Tony

-------------
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)

Date Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:32pm
That's a bit silly, I can only say that the drivers look very much alike:

I'm curious about updates, he wrote this A YEAR AGO:
"The graphs (The MKII in blue, better will come) :"

We're stille waiting for the better! Any news?
I'm considering to build these, anyhow I think it's of great interest to a lot of people building these.
Are any of you a friend of Martinsson, then you could ask him?

The mouth expansion part is interesting, is it a gain just to put in that board?
I guess so according to Bjørn Kolbrek & measurements i read about somewhere.
What do i know, I think i read about the horn in this build being linear and not exponential is it so?

Posted By: Grinner
Date Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:40pm
i really need to build some of these. just cant find the time.
if some1 already building some at mo. i could do with some1 quoteing me happy for 2 of these.

Date Posted: 09 January 2012 at 4:46pm
If you find the time, you still gotta find the version you want to build, this i why I'm restarting this thread. Which improvements are best in theory and reality without taking too much work?
This is why i keep talking about the mouth "opening" piece, nice if this piece alone could be an improvement takin only a little extra work.

Posted By: martinsson
Date Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:59am

The difference between the original and the MKII is yet to be fully determined, the test referred to on the previous page was unfortunately not correct in the sense that different drivers where used, but the difference seen in freq resp cannot be contributed to the different drivers alone, especially the notch seen at approx 170Hz, and the extension upwards before this notch, those differences are most likely related to the designs rather the the drivers.

I recall myself stating that the MKII should have the edge over the original, the key word here is "should" since this has not been proven well enough, the reason for this statement can be seen above, as for the performance boost, well this also needs to be confirmed, but is seems likely that the MKII will (again based upon above conclusions) have some small increase in extension and reduced notch, almost academically in nature.

My recommendations stands as follows, go for the original, it is field proven many times over, used globally and well documented in its performance with various drivers, there are no surprises, the MKII remains to be investigated and used more before I can issue the same comforting statement regarding its performance.

-------------
Swedish Pro-fi diy-nerd - http://www.martinsson.cc/blog/" rel="nofollow - http://www.martinsson.cc/blog/

Posted By: login4
Date Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:28am
thanks again martin, and thanks for the update, my mk1 makes me smile every time i use it.

-------------
CELTIC SUBSONIC SOUND SYSTEMS

Date Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:32am
What delay,eq and HPF LPF are people using with the THAM15's. Also what power are the drivers being given?

We need to spend more time with measurement software, but by ear we use the following

HPF 39Hz 24Butt, LPF 130Hz 24 Butt, 3.6ms delay to tops, No eq. Each driver (B&Ctbx100) 900wrms.

Suggestions / comments welcome.

Date Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:48am
Yes, thank you so much for your answer :-)
Hope you find the time to do the test with the same driver some day, it shouldn't take t long to change the drivers around i guess.
I will try to do a sim with the PD.156, as I have 4 new-reconed of them still laying around.

-Louis

Posted By: martinsson
Date Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:25am
No need to thank me, I'm just happy for the intrest in the design, and I agree completly that the "test" was not all that professional, but then again I'm no proffesional.

The one thing that I feel is important to consider is the slight (if any real) gain in preformance in the MKII proposal put against the fact that it means a more complex build, then is it worth it ? DIY should be kept simple, easy and if possible even cheap.

As I see it, when it commes to DIY, a good DIY design means that anyone can build them, that they do not require any greater amount of time, advanced skills or tools, that they can easily be built at home in a garage or basement using common handheld tools and are forgiving towards build tolerances and the choise of driver.

-------------
Swedish Pro-fi diy-nerd - http://www.martinsson.cc/blog/" rel="nofollow - http://www.martinsson.cc/blog/

Date Posted: 08 March 2012 at 2:08pm
That's exactly what I like about your design, it's a simple and quite up to date design, easier to build than the jbell ss15, but do you have a cutlist for it? my ply is 151x151 cm.

Hornresp:
Can you export the input screen as a file? or sim the pd.156?
Otherwise I will just look the .jpg screendump at your homepage & tap it in.

Would be nice if some nerd-hero one day made a hornresp-server, then cabdesigners could save their design here and the diy-builders could load it with different drivers / try mods.
Just a thought.

Posted By: MagicJohansson
Date Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:26am
Hi guys and gals

I finally pulled the trigger and started building 2 THAM15's after reading such good comments on them both here and on other forums.

They are really quite easy to build, the 90° angles on almost all corners makes it very simple.
I ordered the 18 mm birch plywood cut to dimensions from the lumberyard, and this I really can recommend. I have a table-saw but I do not get even close to the accuracy that the pro's at the yard do !

The 3° cut that is needed on the lower front piece I did not even bother to do, I just added lots of glue and screwed it together. You need to be a little careful to tighten the screws to the bottom and sides before to the baffle, otherwise it might bend inwards.

The biggest work was cutting and milling the cutouts for the handles, and the reflectors in all corners. I decided to use Adam Hall 3405 corner handles. The angle of back of the handle is about 60°, and using Solidworks I found that the handles will be very close to the optimum angle and dimension of the reflectors so I made the reflectors tha same dimension as the handles, worked out perfectly but a lot of work with all the angled cuts !

Here are some pics from the beginning of the build, the last phase is not yet here, I forgot my camera at the workshop Embarrassed

This is a screencapture from Solidworks

Here a few pictures from the build.

Posted By: cravings
Date Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:12am
great work with the handles.

Posted By: supremesoundz
Date Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:32pm
any more updated pics? looks good so far

Date Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:36pm

Added 3 more pictures, here more from the handles and reflectors.

Date Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:17am

Magic stuff! Especially the way you have done the recessed handles. How many sheets of ply have you used for the pair? Keep the pics coming!

Posted By: Tony Wilkes
Date Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:25am
Originally posted by supremesoundz supremesoundz wrote:

How many sheets of ply have you used for the pair?

If using a CNC you need just over 1 sheet per box, if doing it the hard way no idea :)

Tony

-------------
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)

Date Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Tony Wilkes Tony Wilkes wrote:

Originally posted by supremesoundz supremesoundz wrote:

How many sheets of ply have you used for the pair?

If using a CNC you need just over 1 sheet per box, if doing it the hard way no idea :)

Tony

Thank You for Your compliments Embarrassed

The sheets we can buy here in Finland (the home of the famous Finnish Birch Plywood :-) are 1220*2440 mm (that is approx. 96*48 inches or 4*8 foot) and I am using 1 sheet / box. After making all the reflectors and internal bracing there is not much left of the sheet.

Here is a picture of the cutting diagram. With some intelligent placing of the pieces Cool I can make with one straight cut along the whole sheet, thus making sure the internal pieces are all very exactly the same width (464 mm).

Date Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:04pm
Thanks mate. Will be making a start on these in the next couple of weeks. Not 100% sure I will be making them with the reflectors, we'll see. keep the pictures coming mate. 
I wonder how these would perform (4 of) compared to a pair of fane xb loaded G subs

Date Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:45pm

Build still going on, and still no testing, but here a few pictures.

Note to self : next time install those T-nuts for the casters BEFORE mounting the back panel Embarrassed

Here a picture of the Speakons on the back handle.

Date Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:43am

Hi again, guys

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but here goes.

Here a detail-pic from the inside with the reflectors, bracing and handles

Both of them together

A detail pic of the finish using Warnex structure paint with a roller

And finally the first test outdoors together with our EAW KF300e tops

We were running the subs from a bridged Crown XTI4000, limited to 100V, ie about 2600W for the pair and when going full out we could watch the pebbles on the ground dancing :-)
The sound was very tight and clean, and if You stand in front of them and try to talk Your voice will be modulated, feels quite interesting. We did not do any measurements other than using ears and stomach but the consensus was that they really deliver in the range a rockband needs, ie the bassguitar fundamentals are stunning, the kickdrum in the 80 Hz-range is really kicking and they can go up into 100-150 Hz if needed.

We have now gigged with this setup the whole summer and the expectations were fully met.
The deliver that tight, clean sound that we want, the dB/m3 is exceptional, the handling worked out perfect with the wheels and handles and we are just happy with the build.

Posted By: swoo
Date Posted: 25 September 2015 at 3:05pm
has anyone heard how the THAM18s fair in comparison to the 15s? i know the specs r better but has anyone heard weather the bigger box makes enough difference to make it worth giving up more space? thanks :)  

Posted By: coco
Date Posted: 16 June 2016 at 11:40am
Hello ! Tell me please what you mounted speaker. Thank you very much

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 10:10am
Originally posted by coco coco wrote:

Hello ! Tell me please what you mounted speaker. Thank you very much

Hi

What do You mean ?
If You ask what driver I used it is a B&C 15PS100

Magic

Posted By: rish
Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 11:28am
Hi Magic
Are you happy with the way they perform and what your thoughts about them after all this time?

Rish

Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 11:48am
Originally posted by rish rish wrote:

Hi Magic
Are you happy with the way they perform and what your thoughts about them after all this time?

Rish

Hi Rish

Yes, we are very happy with them, they perform really well and sound amazing.
We very often get comments from people "That impressive bass can no way be coming from those small boxes" :-)
They keep up with the EAW KF300e tops really well and are enough for crowds up to 250-300. 
Our sound levels are not stupid loud, we try to keep around 100 dB in the middle of the dance floor, and go for quality.
Originally we planned to build 2 more for bigger places but hasn't seen the need for it, at least not yet.
The idea was to stack them 2 high each side and the EAW's on top, now we are using a distance tube in between.

The only improvement we have done from the original pictures is change the mesh in front of the driver to a more sturdy (and better looking) steel mesh.

Posted By: coco
Date Posted: 17 June 2016 at 1:16pm
Hello ! Thank you very much for the answer. Indeed I am a stranger and use google translater. In a few days I'll come back with a few photos and to make a comparison with Nexo LS 1200. Until then all the best 

Posted By: AngusR9090
Date Posted: 11 April 2017 at 12:45pm
Hi magic! any chance you could repost the cutting plan? It's not showing up for me.

Date Posted: 11 April 2017 at 2:04pm
Hi Angus

Looks like my website where all pictures are hosted is down, I will have too look into that.
Meanwhile, here is the cutsheet for now:

Here is also a link to a PDF with the same information:  uploads/12282/Cutting_Diagram_for_THAM15_MK1.pdf" rel="nofollow - uploads/12282/Cutting_Diagram_for_THAM15_MK1.pdf

Date Posted: 11 April 2017 at 2:14pm
Cheers. thats helped alot. 
Now ... to build!!! Smile

Date Posted: 11 April 2017 at 2:18pm
Oh, one hint. When You cut pieces #3 and #4 be very careful that You get the 464 mm exactly the same as parts 5 - 11. That makes the assembly much easier further on in the project :-)

Posted By: Array206
Date Posted: 26 February 2018 at 11:37pm
Hello dear friend ..... looking for enclosure desing for the box 15lb100-8w I found the tham 15, by the way, a good option.But unfortunate encounter the three-way set designed with crossover at 250hz and 3.8khz.

1-Tham 15 is only viable up to 120 Hz (120-250 Hz is not covered by any driver). For this reason songs with high vocal content ... sound bad.
Instrumental deep house music with low vocal content may sound good.
2- The 3,8khz treble cut may have been made to maximize the maximum power and thus not have to put a 1.4 "horn. Your project would be viable with bass reflex that if it reaches 250hz.
3- To keep the tham 15 you could accompany it with a line array of 6.5 "double and treble horn in vertical plane (2 units 6.5" Beyma 6 cmv2 + 1 "cd10fe)
 crossovers tham 100 hz array 78hz-1200hz and treble 1200-20,000hz more parametric equalization.
4- mt112 is bad combination tb ... from 120 hz to 250hz is not covered by any driver.

There are more options depending on budget.

a greeting

Posted By: Dutchman
Date Posted: 13 April 2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by MagicJohansson MagicJohansson wrote:

Oh, one hint. When You cut pieces #3 and #4 be very careful that You get the 464 mm exactly the same as parts 5 - 11. That makes the assembly much easier further on in the project :-)

Hi mate, i used the cutting sheet from you and got some wood cut at the local timber yard. thanks for sharing. Do you maybe still have those tham 15 solid works drawings? Smile

-------------
We need more SPL!

Date Posted: 14 April 2018 at 7:40am
Hello Dutchman

I don't use Solidworks anymore but I should have a backup of the Solidworks-files somewhere, I will have a look and get back to You. 

Date Posted: 14 April 2018 at 12:34pm

Hello Dutchman

I don't use Solidworks anymore but I should have a backup of the Solidworks-files somewhere, I will have a look and get back to You. 

Thanks mate!

-------------
We need more SPL!

Date Posted: 14 April 2018 at 12:36pm
Would the B&C 15NDL76 be a good choice to go in the tham 15? my preference goes to neo dymium due to less weight , better look and they keep their value better than 'old' speakers. and because we live in 2018 :) 

-------------
We need more SPL!

Posted By: malina
Date Posted: 16 April 2018 at 8:01am
I think 15NW100 would be the choice here. 
Correct me if I am wrong.

-------------
Malina Audio

Posted By: Hemisphere
Date Posted: 16 April 2018 at 8:29am
They're both suitable. 15nw100 is better. 15ndl76 is a lot cheaper though. And half the weight.

-------------
Phase 1: Post on Speakerplans
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zc4bGkU05o" rel="nofollow - Profit!

Posted By: Angelow
Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 10:29am
hello I reopen the post for two questions:

Magicjhonson: the deflectors are mounted only above?

as I do not find the 15ps100 4 ohms (b & c is a holiday as production, only sells at the moment, will resume production in mid-September), that other economic drivers that are good on the tham (160 euros) exist 4 ohms? I should do 12 bass, spend 230 euros for 15nbx100 is too much!

Posted By: bass*en*mass
Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 10:43am
why 4ohm? much easier to power 8ohm drivers in parallel (2=4ohm, 3=2.66ohm nominal..)

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 10:57am
Hi Angelow

I mounted deflectors on the first cabinet in all corners but that is quite a hard job so on the second we tried with only the top corners where the handles are and there is no way to hear, see, smell or taste any difference in the sound between the two versions.

About the driver I can not really tell since I have not tested it but I strongly considered using the cheaper 15PS76. The power handling is a little less but sensitivity is quite a lot better so it could be a good budget choice. The TS-parameters, especially the Q's are quite different, no idea if it changes the sound though. Anyone tried ?

I would also suggest 8 ohm driver, available here :  https://www.thomann.de/it/search_dir.html?sw=15ps100&smcs=7ed246_2115" rel="nofollow - https://www.thomann.de/it/search_dir.html?sw=15ps100&smcs=7ed246_2115

Good luck with You build !
Magic

PS We blew one driver a few months ago when the battery on a wireless mic went flat, the squelch on the receiver did not work so we threw white noise at full power to the subs :-)

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 11:07am
I have only one lab14000 and I would like to power the 12 basses (six on each side) at 2.66 ohms

how could I connect 8 ohm woofers to take advantage of the good power of the amplifier?

there are also the thomann 15LB100 to 8 ohms that have simulated in the tham15 that push well, but they are 800w of program. and always the 8 ohm problem ...

but I could do this (for each side)
2 sub: 15lb100 series (16 ohms)
2 sub series 15lb100 (16 ohms)
2 parallel sub 15nbx100 (4 ohms)
tot 2.66 ohm

assuming that this impedance is 6000w per channel
4000w ndrebbe to b & c
and 2000 to thomann

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 11:13am
magic, it happens, I destroyed the tweeters for a damn larsen :(

Another question, I cut the plans as your scheme, but I'm not understanding the pieces from 5 to 11 as they go!

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 11:31am
The pieces are named like this :

1) 680 x 550 5 Right side

2) 680 x 550 6 Right side
3) 464 x 550 7 Bottom
4) 464 x 550 7 Top
5) 644 x 464 8 Back
6) 294 x 464 9 Front upper
7) 77 x 464 10 front lower
8) 253 x 464 11 horn mouth upper
9) 270 x 464 12 horn upper inner
10) 398 x 464 13 horn back
11) 437 x 464 14 baffle

Here is also a very rough picture that maybe explains more :-)

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 11:55am
big magicjohansson!!!!!!!!!

and forgive me if before I was wrong to write your name :)

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 12:13pm
your impedance "math" is wrong!

you could parallel wire 3x8ohm to get 2.66ohm nominal, then series wire these 3 with another 3 to get about 5.4ohm nominal.. real world impedance might be quite different though..! ;) 

..Or build 4x18" cabs per side to get 2ohm nominal and use the available Amp power..

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 1:56pm
ok! i just find 15ps100-4!!!!!!

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 3:09pm

1) 

in the end your calibration with 15ps1000 has changed?
38hz filter (12db? bw?)
1200w coninui
If I'm not wrong, cut at 90hz with ps15
do you make corrections?
What advice do you give me to make them play properly?

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 6:10pm
It is not a very good idea to power 12x 15" woofers with 1 amp I think, just get a lab FP6400 and power 4 off that :) 

-------------
We need more SPL!

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Angelow Angelow wrote:

ok! i just find 15ps100-4!!!!!!

???
it does not make sense..! find suitable drivers and setup rather than waste your money on things that do not work..!

Date Posted: 11 July 2018 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Angelow Angelow wrote:

1) 

in the end your calibration with 15ps1000 has changed?
38hz filter (12db? bw?)
1200w coninui
If I'm not wrong, cut at 90hz with ps15
do you make corrections?
What advice do you give me to make them play properly?

I'm not sure what You are asking but I am cutting with a high pass at 35 Hz and low pass at 95 Hz.
I normally don't have any EQ in the range that the Tham15 covers.

I am driving them in parallel with a Crown XTi4002 bridged so theoretically 3600W into 4 ohms for the pair.

Posted By: Keen
Date Posted: 12 July 2018 at 3:42am
if you're building 12, why do you need 4 ohm drivers?

Date Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:01am
thanks!

Date Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:02am
[QUOTE = Keen] se stai costruendo 12, perché hai bisogno di 4 driver ohm?
6 x side work @ 2,66 ohm
[/CITAZIONE]

Date Posted: 13 July 2018 at 3:37pm

35 Hz 

12db buttherworth?

but at the end you have mounted 4 dflectors?
or the numbers 1 2 3 4?

https://ibb.co/hGJmcT" rel="nofollow">

so like this without cutting the front panel?

or was everything as in this picture?
https://ibb.co/n1jTP8" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 13 July 2018 at 5:17pm
On the first box we installed all 1, 2, ,3, 4 and 5 but on the second only 1 and 2 and You can not tell any difference in sound. The deflectors do make the box more rigid but even without them its is like a tank.

The high pass is a 24db Linkwitz Riley, the lowpass 12dB LR .

I thought about cutting the front top panel as in the middle picture but I don't think it would make any difference in the sound and would only make attaching the front steel mesh more difficult.

Date Posted: 13 July 2018 at 5:43pm
Ye is a proper mega strong box. 

I think you could easily get away with a 15mm ply or even 12mm ply version with extra bracing.

-------------
When I was young.... we still had parties

Date Posted: 14 July 2018 at 9:28am
I was doing the mk2 because I read it works better with 4 cabinets put together:
I wondered, the panels of the baffles in the blog post are 45 ° while in the rendering they seem different ..
What is the correct way to mount them?

https://ibb.co/hPrrCT" rel="nofollow">

even the deflectors at the top seem to have different angles from the right angle

Posted By: tthorsten
Date Posted: 16 July 2018 at 2:47pm
what happens if i have other dimensions on the outside and only 15mm MPX
i want to build them with 50x70cm and 55-60cm deep.

-------------
www.tb-audio.de

LEVELchek www.levelcheck.de
SPL tracking

SATlive www.satlive.audio
best Measurementsoftware for Live People

DBlimits
www.dblimits.com

Isemcon EMX7510 measurment Microphon

Posted By: Andylaser
Date Posted: 24 November 2020 at 8:31pm
Any thoughts on building a pair of these using RCF LF15G401?

-------------
"music so loud, that if we move in next door to you; your lawn will die" - Lemmy

Posted By: fatfreddiescat
Date Posted: 24 November 2020 at 8:47pm
Should work just fine, very similar specs.

Posted By: fatfreddiescat
Date Posted: 24 November 2020 at 8:48pm
PS you heard anything form Southwest CNC? think he was based down your way and was making up some good THAM15's at a decent price.

Posted By: concept-10
Date Posted: 24 November 2020 at 9:15pm
He went bust, a few of his customers have come to us, very unhappy people.

Posted By: APW
Date Posted: 24 November 2020 at 10:38pm

Not surprised he went bust….It took him over a year to build a pair of Tham 12s for a mate of mine, and when they did arrive they were built of the wrong material, badly marked and so I ended up refinishing them.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net