Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: RICE & PEAS OCTOBER
Posted By: riceandpeas check
Subject: RICE & PEAS OCTOBER
Date Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:35pm

Replies:
Date Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:32am
please be aware that the clocks will go back on this day.

Posted By: slaz
Date Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:12am
Yes AV !!!

BTW - should be Powerscroft Road ....

-------------
REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

Date Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:38pm
Thanks Slaz 

Posted By: yardman
Date Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:46pm
Can Someone Tell Me Is Eastman Sound That Sound With Them Big Old Time Double Face Boxes Big Like A Full Size Football Pitch Goal. If So Boy That Mean Hes Goner Take Up The Whole Of Oneside Of The Venues.Icant Wait To Hear That Sound Again. As For Trojan 7 Ive Got This Feeling That They Are Goner Take The Ceiling Down This Time Around. And I didnt Know That There Is Two Ebony Sounds In North London. Lets See Which One come Out On Top On The Night Boy I Cant Miss This. What A Line Up Gwan Big boys And Girls Av Promotions Bless Yardman    

Posted By: wadup
Date Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:05pm
Looking forward to this one.. respect to all the soundcrews. (Lefty.. L S ONE FAMILY)

Posted By: Showcase
Date Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by yardman yardman wrote:

Can Someone Tell Me Is Eastman Sound That Sound With Them Big Old Time Double Face Boxes Big Like A Full Size Football Pitch Goal. If So Boy That Mean Hes Goner Take Up The Whole Of Oneside Of The Venues.Icant Wait To Hear That Sound Again. As For Trojan 7 Ive Got This Feeling That They Are Goner Take The Ceiling Down This Time Around. And I didnt Know That There Is Two Ebony Sounds In North London. Lets See Which One come Out On Top On The Night Boy I Cant Miss This. What A Line Up Gwan Big boys And Girls Av Promotions Bless Yardman    

There is one Ebony Sound and one Ebony Showcase Sound..... Which came first, the chicken or the egg?? All good fun

Date Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:18pm
yo watch out for trojan 7 waxhead goner mash up the  building with them big 21. but its eastman sound everybody should watch out for. im been hearing that sound is going to lift the round chapel from off the founddation and put the building to one side. well action speaks louder than words well we will all see tomor. and if so that means its goner be hell and powder house.cant wait.

Posted By: Gee136
Date Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:17am
Thumbs Up

-------------
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....

Posted By: ermita
Date Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:50am
who's reaching here tonight.

Date Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by ermita ermita wrote:

who's reaching here tonight.

Miss this one ??? Ya mussa maaaaad !!!!

-------------
REMEMBER....POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

Posted By: Marvin
Date Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:03pm
I plan to be there more to hear and check sound men skill at a awkward venue well for live music its tough to get right lets see how the soundsystem men do itThumbs Up

Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:38am
well i was there. what a great turn out for the size of the building secondly ebony sound did not turn up. diamonds girls best friends cover for them my opinion is that all four sounds done their thing. eastman had the best deepest bass by far trojan 7 at times had the nicest mids and tops. ebony showcase sounded gd for the little that they had. but over all diamond was the best over all sound for the day for me.  

Posted By: ras i
Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:25am
First I must say big up to the promoters for keeping the ting going, I know it's not a easy job.

Eastman....mi know nuff might disagree but in my opinion dem nuh improve from di last time mi hear dem!, yes dem bass had good tone but so does my system in my bedroom. Their was no volume. And as mi always seh, bass is easy fi get right wah bout the rest of the system? as far as mi concern they had nothing else. Nice authentic looking system, but should just put it in the museum of roots sounds.

Trojan.... Somebody tell mi they had 2x21" speakers in dem bass boxes, bwooooy.....dat was embarrassing. Only ting sound good at times was the kicks.
Mi nah seh nuh more, Mi sure Waxhead wi give a accurate feedback pon him web site

Ebony showcase.....nice professional looking PA system. I can si dem getting nuf PA work but not good for reggae/roots dance.
Tops and mids di loud but a little harsh sometimes. Bass was clean but could hear dem bottoming out too early. Throw was lacking but that could be down to the venue high ceiling and hollow floor. Mek wi si how dem sound in golden palace Sunday

Diamond GBF......best on the night imo. Bass was good and heavy, but may have been even better if it did stack wid the mouths facing each other. di two little tops
was loud and clean. Smallest setup...best overall
A nuh di size a di gun, but a di effect from di bullet!

-------------
Sun Sun Sun

Posted By: levyte357-
Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by ras i ras i wrote:

First I must say big up to the promoters for keeping the ting going, I know it's not a easy job.

Eastman....mi know nuff might disagree but in my opinion dem nuh improve from di last time mi hear dem!, yes dem bass had good tone but so does my system in my bedroom. Their was no volume. And as mi always seh, bass is easy fi get right wah bout the rest of the system? as far as mi concern they had nothing else. Nice authentic looking system, but should just put it in the museum of roots sounds.

Trojan.... Somebody tell mi they had 2x21" speakers in dem bass boxes, bwooooy.....dat was embarrassing. Only ting sound good at times was the kicks.
Mi nah seh nuh more, Mi sure Waxhead wi give a accurate feedback pon him web site

Ebony showcase.....nice professional looking PA system. I can si dem getting nuf PA work but not good for reggae/roots dance.
Tops and mids di loud but a little harsh sometimes. Bass was clean but could hear dem bottoming out too early. Throw was lacking but that could be down to the venue high ceiling and hollow floor. Mek wi si how dem sound in golden palace Sunday

Diamond GBF......best on the night imo. Bass was good and heavy, but may have been even better if it did stack wid the mouths facing each other. di two little tops
A nuh di size a di gun, but a di effect from di bullet!

Yep, pretty much exactly how it was. Clap

Reminded me of early RnP days, when RnP was innovating, and highlight of the month.
Full of vibe, plenty sound man there, with decent amount of women, many people enjoying music, not just box watching.

Except no mention of one sound longing things out in the 2x for 2x, & 1x for 1x.
Diamonds GBF Operator came on mic to squash that..LOL
The man hot like pepper!!!!

http://www.caribbeanonlinegoods.com/images/Grace%20scotch%20bonner%20pepper%20sauce.jpg

-------------
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.

Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:38pm
[QUOTE=ras i] First I must say big up to the promoters for keeping the ting going, I know it's not a easy job.

A nuh di size a di gun, but a di effect from di bullet![/QUOTE

Thanks Ras I for the unbiased comments.. New set and still a work in progress.. And yes GP will be a real test. Respect to Diamonds for the last min step in. Made the night more fun. Thanks to AVP for bringing us back to rice n peas]

Posted By: paulus
Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:45pm
pics guys?

-------------
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM

Posted By: Tony Wilkes
Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

pics guys?

I have  a few, will try to get them up later today, they may be a bit dark though

Tony

-------------
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)

Posted By: Jahlive
Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:05pm
Good turnout strange venue it's a good job diamond turned up as he was the best by far others were poor by comparison well dun mr promoter

Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Jahlive Jahlive wrote:

Good turnout strange venue it's a good job diamond turned up as he was the best by far others were poor by comparison well dun mr promoter

At least Waxhead mid tops were good at times, but still waiting for explanation why building was left standing, after 4x 2x21" were in there, but not playing.LOL

Showcase mic section need tuning up, but strangely, music thru mid tops sounded nice often thru the night.

Eastman for most of the night had nice 32hz sub rolling, till it drop off later on. LOL

Diamonds GBF, had complete sound overall, from the smallest stack, and mic section to rival even Wassie. Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:47pm
avp would like to thanks all four sounds for taking part. ebony sound has sent sorry to everyone for not making it but they have a strong reason y which we would of done the same thing. respect diamond for back up and all the fans and avp staff. and thanks to the caretaker who was rocking like a boat to the music.

Posted By: Tony Wilkes
Date Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:14am
Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

pics guys?

Paulus, Just checked photo's they are a bit too dark to show any useful stuff, sorry mate.

Tony

-------------
www.forteaudio.eu - BMS - db-Mark Processors - Lexon (SAE)

Posted By: midus
Date Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:31pm
waxhead pic's and your review please 

Posted By: bucky d
Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:06am
Originally posted by midus midus wrote:

waxhead pic's and your review please 

Lol

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:31am

yo watch out for trojan 7 waxhead goner mash up the  building with them big 21. but its eastman sound everybody should watch out for. im been hearing that sound is going to lift the round chapel from off the founddation and put the building to one side. well action speaks louder than words well we will all see tomor. and if so that means its goner be hell and powder house.cant wait.

Yard man please give me your analysis of the night did the sounds who were meant to shake the chapel roof do so??

Just asking :)

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:05am
No Sir.

Posted By: Heathrow_B_line
Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:40pm

Ebony showcase – average.  System had no real warmth to it, very sharp.  The big million channel mixing desk made me smile…  

Eastman – good bass.  I think they improved a lot from their last outing at Rice and Peas awhile back [I think they played in same session as Kayak audio].  No real mid tops which was a shame.  I liked the look of their system the best – very retro!

Trojan 7 – Bit of a mess.  Sounded like they were playing pink noise through the system all night.  I’m not sure if anyone in the session could make out what was being played.

Diamonds [a girl’s best friend] – Bit of a surprise.  I didn’t think this little system would be able to hold its ground with the other bigger stacks, but it did.  It was the only system which filled the hall with bass.  I have to give this system maximum respect as it was called in at the last minute to fill in for a vacant slot.

-------------
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Heathrow_B_line Heathrow_B_line wrote:

The big milion channel mixing desk made me smile…

LOL

Trojan 7 – Bit of a mess.  Sounded like they were playing pink noise through the system all night.  I’m not sure if anyone in the session could make out what was being played.

But I think maybe Waxhead's boxes were really long throw, so with the set in Hackney, if we were all in Bethnal Green, maybe that's where all the sub was.

-------------

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:26pm

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; line-height: normal;" ="Msonormal"><font face="Calibri">Ebony showcase – average.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>System had no real warmth to
it, very sharp.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>The big million
channel mixing desk made me smile… <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" ="Msonormal"><font face="Calibri">Eastman – good bass.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> 
</span>I think they improved a lot from their last outing at Rice and Peas
awhile back [I think they played in same session as Kayak audio].<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>No real mid tops which was a shame.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>I liked the look of their system the best –
very retro!<o:p></o:p>

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" ="Msonormal"><font face="Calibri">Trojan 7 – Bit of a mess.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> 
</span>Sounded like they were playing pink noise through the system all
night.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>I’m not sure if anyone in the
session could make out what was being played.<o:p></o:p>

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" ="Msonormal"><font face="Calibri">Diamonds [a girl’s best friend] – Bit of a surprise.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>I didn’t think this little system would be
able to hold its ground with the other bigger stacks, but it did.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>It was the only system which filled the hall
with bass.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>I have to give this system maximum
respect as it was called in at the last minute to fill in for a vacant slot.

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" ="Msonormal"><o:p></o:p> 

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;" ="Msonormal"><o:p></o:p>

Just to clarify the mixer was there as we do live events during the year and needed to see how this newly built system sounded through it. And as it was the first time the system has been played it was nice to see where the improvements are needed.

A few tweaks here and there and it should be ok for our needs

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by levyte357- levyte357- wrote:

But I think maybe Waxhead's boxes were really long throw, so with the set in Hackney, if we were all in Bethnal Green, maybe that's where all the sub was.

The Trojan 7 system did have a lot of bass up close.  If you stood on the wooden stage it felt like an earthquake was happening but the bass dropped quickly the further from the stack you got.  Some people where listening to each one of Trojan 7's subs to figure out if they were all in-phase but thats difficult to do once the gig has started.

The only thing you can say is that everytime Trojan 7 play out they are consistent

-------------

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:56pm
The venue is lovely though, its just waiting for someone to tame it

-------------

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:39pm

The Trojan 7 system did have a lot of bass up close.

I didn't hear one note of sub from Trojan stack all night, obvious technical.

The only thing you can say is that everytime Trojan 7 play out they are consistent

LOL

-------------

Posted By: luton_soundman
Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:41pm
gota tx sayin one of the sounds had spice girls engineer tunin the set?! dno what that was about i couldnt make it, anyone know what thats about?

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:29pm

No Sir.

Ok why wAz that then?

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:34pm

The Trojan 7 system did have a lot of bass up close.

I didn't hear one note of sub from Trojan stack all night, obvious technical.

LOL

Agreed Levy not even one ounce of bass from all those 21s!! Putting it frankly everytime Trojan have entered a soundcheck they have Always had technicals!!

You would have thought by now for the amount of checks they been in they knew what they were doin!!

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

gota tx sayin one of the sounds had spice girls engineer tunin the set?! dno what that was about i couldnt make it, anyone know what thats about?

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:07pm
My 2p ...

First of all respect to AV for a fine session ... good attendance and good vibes in the place.

Eastman - well that stack ..... woooargh - proper retro LOL . Playing well low, but but no way enough pressure for that venue. Have a notion that it would sound nice in a more typical-sized venue like night club etc. ...... if you can get those wardrobe-style 2x18s through the feckin door LOL
Better watch out for losing pets and small children in them reflex ports too LOL

Trojan - dunno what was going on there ..... were those 21s actually playing ? Didn't sound like it most of the time.

Showcase - was a bit harsh at times - but I was hearing some good bass pressure at times from those Tony Wilkes 18" TH .... apparently whole setup was pretty experimental. Well thats what those sessions are for !!

Diamond GBF - probably best all rounder.

All sounds playing quality tunes, so yeah  - good session.

-------------

Posted By: Tweeter_Box
Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:36pm
Was a nice event

Eastman bass notes were beautiful, even when they got feedback it sounded sweet

Diamonds, best all round imo, that software wicked, smallest stack bigest sound

Ebony, nice mids n tops, get ur old scoops back or "upgrade" to PD

Trojan7, Does the "3 strikes n your out!!" Rule apply?

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Tweeter_Box Tweeter_Box wrote:

Was a nice event

Three don't u mean 33 LMFAO

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by bucky d bucky d wrote:

Was a nice event

Man who can't play sound SHOULD'T be a sound critic it's like someone who can't make toast being a judge on master chef lol 3 strikes then total recycle me thinks

Posted By: pullup
Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:13pm
To the promoter, well done, very nice session, good to see people coming out & taking in the soundsystems, also good food aswell Thumbs Up Diamonds sounded well, good tunes from all the soundsystems..... 

Date Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:07pm
well the best and easy way for you to find out is to ask the sound man them. do you agree.

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Jahlive Jahlive wrote:

Was a nice event

Man who can't play sound SHOULD'T be a sound critic it's like someone who can't make toast being a judge on master chef lol 3 strikes then total recycle me thinks

AGREED 1000 % be interesting to see what the advisor has to say!!

Posted By: midus
Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:44am

Three don't u mean 33 LMFAO [/QUOTE] Man who can't play sound SHOULD'T be a sound critic it's like someone who can't make toast being a judge on master chef lol 3 strikes then total recycle me thinks[/QUOTE]

so many sound checks come and go and there are no pictures reviews or people giving there opinion this is a forum .so waxhead gawn do your ting respect

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:54am

so many sound checks come and go and there are no pictures reviews or people giving there opinion this is a forum .so waxhead gawn do your ting respect

True.

However, people used to post many pics and give open honest reviews, but some soundman caught feelings and made noise. So it mostly stopped.

Also, is one thing to give personal opinion, as many have above.

But when it is presented as a critical review, from suggested position of accomplishment, as Waxhead's reviews are, that means when he is playing out, his set and result needs to be AAA, an example of how it should be done.

Unfortunately the best bass end Waxhead brings out, has now had technicals 3/3 times.

Not forgetting, other systems on same power supply as waxhead, on all these occasions managed to sound very good, with only 4x 18" scoops ?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:05pm

True.

However, people used to post many pics and give open honest reviews, but some soundman caught feelings and made noise. So it mostly stopped.

But when it is presented as a critical review, from suggested position of accomplishment, as Waxhead's reviews are, that means when he is playing out, his set and result needs to be AAA, an example of how it should be done.

Unfortunately the best bass end Waxhead brings out, has now had technicals 3/3 times.

Not forgetting, other systems on same power supply as waxhead, on all these occasions managed to sound very good, with only 4x 18" scoops ?

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:07pm

True.

Well said mate couldn't agree more :)

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:11pm
we all forget in one thing that love should run things. and respect to any man who     spend hes money on hes set and try a thing. no matter if he run up hes mouth or he set sounds gd or rubbish its not us who cant sleep at nite properly. there is a lot of men out there that cuss people sounds and they aint got a pot to p in. lets just up lift the sound world because everybody else is making money from us. do you all know what i mean read between the lines. 

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:23pm

we all forget in one thing that love should run things. and respect to any man who     spend hes money on hes set and try a thing. no matter if he run up hes mouth or he set sounds gd or rubbish its not us who cant sleep at nite properly. there is a lot of men out there that cuss people sounds and they aint got a pot to p in. lets just up lift the sound world because everybody else is making money from us. do you all know what i mean read between the lines. 

Is true yardman.

Yet, is not good to repeatedly criticise other peoples sound, and big'up your own at the same time.

Last RnP shows, humility is wisdom, everyone has something to learn. Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:56pm

I here you yard man but you need to look at the said sound that sounded the worst!! You need to look at his PERSONAL reviews and his slatings of in his HUMBLE opinion the worst sounds in a said year!! If you want the website address just let me know and I will tell you it so you can look yourself. I could not disagree with your words above but you need to be telling the said sound these words as they have shown no love how many times over in the past then when they come out to PLAY they embarrass themselves ten times over after all the cocky statements from there camp ONE LOVE

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:34pm
i hear a  few people say the same thing         about this trojan man and hes bad       comments.i guess your right as we know sometimes its not what you say its how you say it.so what do you say 3 sripe and out policy. joke

Date Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:30pm

i hear a  few people say the same thing         about this trojan man and hes bad       comments.i guess your right as we know sometimes its not what you say its how you say it.so what do you say 3 sripe and out policy. joke

Lol yard man if the majority are saying the same thing what does that tell you go look at his website then remember how he performed / sounded etc!!

And I will let it be known he has had a so called technical in EVERY soundcheck he has been in!!

He is in no position to criticise anybody's sound in the way he has being he had the BIGGEST stack in boxes and amp racks and the weakest sound Nuff said

Posted By: Gee136
Date Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:39pm
A few pics for the peeps Thumbs Up

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402161799854616.88032.128371353900330&type=3

Facebook ting..............

Respect....................... Big smile

-------------
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....

Date Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:33pm
greeting my people. av would like to inform you all that due to legislation and health and safety issues regarding the round chapel. We have To Employ sercurity with proper bagdeS and more staff.We all know that its hard to find and keep a building nowadays So We have No Choice Than To increase The Fee To Only £4 in order To Keep Things Moving. We Hope Everyone Overstand With Out Any Bad Feelings. But on The Other Hand We Are Still The cheapest. Bless AVP. 

Date Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by riceandpeas check riceandpeas check wrote:

greeting my people. av would like to inform you all that due to legislation and health and safety issues regarding the round chapel. We have To Employ sercurity with proper bagdeS and more staff.We all know that its hard to find and keep a building nowadays So We have No Choice Than To increase The Fee To Only £4 in order To Keep Things Moving. We Hope Everyone Overstand With Out Any Bad Feelings. But on The Other Hand We Are Still The cheapest. Bless AVP. 

Greetings, understand the situation regarding security.

But regarding being the cheapest, remember GP is ladies free.Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:12pm
yer is that true my friend ladys are free. well that means their must be whole heap of woman there. i love the sound of that because im a bachelor. i cant wait for the next one at this GP venue. im goner make sure i put on my 3 piece suit and ask my friends them to come because       i   hear the lady out number the man them 10 to 1. respect my king.

Date Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:39am
Av would like To Say Due To Bookings For Holidays For Members Of Staffs And Other events for av. This Is The Last SoundCheck For This Year. But Make Sure You Dont Miss This Month 25th november. With Four Big Big Big Heavy Weights Machines From Preston The Wicked Goverment Weight+treble"Sound/The Bad Touchabove Sound./The champion Entebbe Sound./+The Talk Of The Town Sound Tsunami.All Go Neck To Neck And Toe To Toe. Well What Can We Say.Also Watch Out For Av Two Bins Allday On Sat 8th Dec. Featuring:Lynkx uk Sound./Ls1 Sound/Black unity Sound. As From Next Year We Are Planning To Keep An Two Bin Allday Once An Month On An Sat. Everyone Can Enter And Entry Fee Is Free. Plus Depending On The Turnout Every Sound Will Get PAid.Even If Its A Petrol Money. As We Said Again Depending On The Turnout. bless avp.     

Date Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:39pm

Av would like To Say Due To Bookings For Holidays For Members Of Staffs And Other events for av. This Is The Last SoundCheck For This Year. But Make Sure You Dont Miss This Month 25th november. With Four Big Big Big Heavy Weights Machines From Preston The Wicked Goverment Weight+treble"Sound/The Bad Touchabove Sound./The champion Entebbe Sound./+The Talk Of The Town Sound Tsunami.All Go Neck To Neck And Toe To Toe. Well What Can We Say.Also Watch Out For Av Two Bins Allday On Sat 8th Dec. Featuring:Lynkx uk Sound./Ls1 Sound/Black unity Sound. As From Next Year We Are Planning To Keep An Two Bin Allday Once An Month On An Sat. Everyone Can Enter And Entry Fee Is Free. Plus Depending On The Turnout Every Sound Will Get PAid.Even If Its A Petrol Money. As We Said Again Depending On The Turnout. bless avp.     

Sounds good

Posted By: bee
Date Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28am
Thumbs Up

Posted By: LIGWA
Date Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:38pm

woow!Shocked  can't wait!

Posted By: paulus
Date Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17pm
Oh yeah

-------------
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM

Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:15pm
http://bass2deep.co.uk/rice-peas-soundcheck-28th-october-2012/" rel="nofollow - http://bass2deep.co.uk/rice-peas-soundcheck-28th-october-2012/   waxhead review. bless

Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:24pm

http://bass2deep.co.uk/rice-peas-soundcheck-28th-october-2012/" rel="nofollow - http://bass2deep.co.uk/rice-peas-soundcheck-28th-october-2012/   waxhead review. bless

Hmmmmmm...

-------------

Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:48pm

we know we have the sub end to kill all challenges

LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:54pm
I like the challenge bit of Mr Waxhead's review.. Any takers to take him on

Date Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:49pm
no one is crazy enough to take waxhead on... everyone knows he has the killer bass

-------------

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:53am
My old Walkman was better than Trojan 7 that did have killer bass when you hit the bass boost & I'm still waiting to here there bass line

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:13am
LOL

Posted By: RiddimKid
Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:14am
I don't comment much on here anymore but i see everything that's going on...
This Waxhead guy is sooooooo funny LOL

Posted By: Dub Specialist
Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:16am
Watt.! did thay turn up wid an Amstrad LOL no bass dat.

-------------
treat all creation with respect. For music is sound...sound is vibration...vibration is energy... and energy begets life. Therein lies my passion! MUSIC IS LIFE

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Showcase Showcase wrote:

maybe march soundoff at gp.... Embarrassed

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:56am

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu9pwl5Ilc1qhz0e3o1_400.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:00am
yo waxhead no disrespect. but thats not true not everyone came to hear you alone. do you know the amount of people that wanted hear eastman+ebony sounds alot. bless

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:21am

"However, we did have some problems with the sub but nothing that stopped us from playing and that was down to carrying sub boxes that were damaged at our last job "

Strange, I was told each cab was playing fine during setup, but when all connected up, problems.

"When it came down to playing music, the verdict was that we played the wickedness set out of all four sounds"

Sorry bro, but can't agree with that. Because no sub could be heard from your set, IMHO, most of the crowd switched off, and were chatting, while you were playing.

How are people gonna know if you're playing best music, if you can't hear any sub !?

A noh' techno ting dis, ah' roots rock reggae'. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:27am
trojan 7 from what i see on your website you guys are pro and like tutors.so dont you think that you should of lables  your        faulfty bassbins. long time ago so you know which one is working and which one that aint. also how can you say that you played the best tunes when really the people should be the ones to say.i was there and to me it was diamonds /ebony/then ?. 

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:38am
personaly i think u should speak to ltnsoundman about march! maybe you can skool him n kill him wid bass! Embarrassed

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:59pm

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu9pwl5Ilc1qhz0e3o1_400.jpg

Sunday March 17th 2013 gladiators please confirm your attendance. 4/6 sub boxes. GP is prepped and ready

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:17pm

Sunday March 17th 2013 gladiators please confirm your attendance. 4/6 sub boxes. GP is prepped and ready

already secured a spot Thumbs Up 

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:28pm

already secured a spot Thumbs Up 

We await Mr Waxhead

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:40pm
Waxhead is a joke with a serious hearing problem as for the sound guru thing ............ He should forget it no one takes him serious as for killer bass WHEN ? As for best selection WHEN ? Man lives in cloud cookoo land

Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:40pm
We'll start a new thread once Waxhead takes up the challenge... Ebony Showcase shall be hosting the event...

Posted By: LIGWA
Date Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:57pm
woooow! what have I been Missing?Shocked

Posted By: wadup
Date Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:33am
Looking forward to 8th dec.... bigup.. BLACK UNITY/ LYNKX UK... party me seh... One.

Posted By: mooreb
Date Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:47am
You're all forgetting, Waxhead said he is not going to GP again after the last time you all slated him!

-------------
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS

Date Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:06am
ok mooreb.do you think he will go back to rice+peas again. 

Posted By: dubclot
Date Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:01pm
@ MR. WAXHEAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-yXhbxBsE&feature=related" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-yXhbxBsE&feature=related

Date Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:52am

ok mooreb.do you think he will go back to rice+peas again. 

I really don't know about rice and peas but he took such a cussing on here when he was at golden palace he said on this forum he wouldn't bring his set there again.

-------------
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS

Date Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:13pm
i heard that waxhead will go backing gp

Date Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:02pm

i heard that waxhead will go backing gp

ok should be interesting!

-------------
FB LS AUDIO SYSTEMS