Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Pulse' Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Pulse' Products
    Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:43pm
Does anyone know who the manufacturer of the Pulse is? Or, more to the point, where I can get an instruction manual for one of these? -> Pulse MP3 Master
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:01pm
I was under the impression that it was CPC's own brand. 
kedwardsleisure View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:54pm
it is!
Kevin

North Staffordshire

djtowny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djtowny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:15pm
I use a few PULSE SPA 2400 amps. Used em for bass and they've lasted very well, sound quality is decent too. ;)
LOWDSOUNDZ - www.djtowny.co.nr
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:37pm
Cheers guys.
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:23pm
While it is CPC's own brand, I've seen various 'Pulse' products available under other brands as well.
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2012 at 10:53pm
Aye especially with Studiospares.
kingkwak View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingkwak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:22am
First saw the PULSE brand at BPM a couple of years ago, still got some of the paper work kicking around somewhere. AT the time they looked like a stand alone brand, not a suppliers own brand.
I have looked at some of there stuff, and think it ok. I would get  some of the stuff but you would always have to remember, its a budget brand and would need to be treated as such.
To much power? NEVER.
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:21pm
CPC sell them but they're not their 'own brand'. Spoke to them today to see about an instruction manual and they said they can supply me one... it comes free when I order a new MP3 Master! Who would've thought CPC staff had developed a sense of humour?
I picked up one of these units on eBay for a tenner, not working. After fifteen minutes going over some rather cr*p soldering it's all working, but I'm trying to work out some of the functions.

Edit: Spelin'

Edited by djeddie - 22 February 2012 at 7:21pm
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2012 at 7:40pm
Pulse is certainly a CPC in-house brand, and that is from the mouth of the Pulse brand manager at CPC, Chris Beesley. He is a speakerplans member!

Kevin

North Staffordshire

djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:44pm
Cheers Kevin, gonna ring them again tomorrow then.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:50pm
pm sent
Kevin

North Staffordshire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>