Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Punisher Wall 30+ cabs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Punisher Wall 30+ cabs
    Posted: 18 July 2011 at 4:56pm
At Frenchtek 2012, Lucid sounds and a few other rigs will be gathering our punishers together for one mental wall of punchy bass!

Unfortunately there will not be a wall of 30+ punishers at frenchtek this year, maybe next year...Wink

Edited by Tocooltom - 07 February 2012 at 2:59pm
Lawaaiige buur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawaaiige buur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:01pm
You better split 30 cabs in 5 stacks, because if you make one wall, the pressure is way too high ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawaaiige buur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:15pm
at least, we scared most people off on the Shot down the witch 4ever party last may 1st in CZ
best is to put them stacked with 6 cabs, 1-2 meter space between.
Or just don't power them with the PLM20000q and E90 like we did :P

We'd like to join to make a 60+ wall of punishment, but we don't go to the teknival in france anymore, because this festival nowadays isn't based on music but on bad drugs..
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:54am
That looks pretty phat!
But im sure we can get a few more than 30 in one wall, just need to gather all the people who like a bit of punishment!

Traveling any further than France is just too far out for me, nobody i know travels to the chektek or any other teknival apart from the frenchtek. Im pretty sure the other rigs i have spoken to would say the same.

Maybe we could plan an event for us all to meet up sometime?

Ive been looking at those lab gruppen amps, and i want one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawaaiige buur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:06am
I liked the amp so much, now i've sold all my amps and bought another 20000q and two 10000q's :)
We tested the 20000q next to 2 mc2 e90's on the picture above and the 20000q gave about 6 dB more than the two E90's
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:56am
really? you have sold me these amps then!

Edit: i need to stop changing my mind......

Edited by Tocooltom - 29 November 2011 at 1:39pm
void View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote void Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:17pm

im from trauma sound system il have to check to see what the rest of the guys are saying, but im pretty keen on this idea as long as there is a variety of music being played. we have 12 punishers and 4 tms2s all powered with void amps two infinite 8 v2s for bass and an infinite 4 x and 6 x for tops. we got our rig sounding pretty sweet at french tek this year would be good to link with more punishers.  

Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:08pm
Yeh we want a variety of music, i hate listening to the same shit constantly.

Seeing the picture above with 30 puns just makes we want to get more of them all in one spot...

Edited by Tocooltom - 29 September 2011 at 3:15pm
Wrek0ne View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrek0ne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:47am
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOOOOD IDEA.... I may have to finally come to Frenchtek, iv been longing it off for 4 years now and after last years stories/pictures and now this....Thumbs Up
Poll this!
inter-sound View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inter-sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 8:04am
That wall of P3s and xtros is the best thing I've ever seen
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:44am
If all goes well we are going to have more than 30 puns, hopefully as many as 50 but we will see! :)
Speaker Sol View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speaker Sol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:03pm
Just seen this very system at Spain Tek a couple of weeks ago. Best sounding system, except for very bad comb filtering on the tops. They also had a pile of new USBs (I think). All powered off brand new Labs, lovely. 

And that laser in the middle of the pic up top is something else!

Edited by Speaker Sol - 06 September 2011 at 7:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply