Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Roots n Culture Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Really Together riddim wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really Together riddim wanted
    Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:35pm
Hi all,

has anybody got a version of the riddim used on always together/really together by bob and marcia? The studio one version.

I have a coxsone dub on the b-side of the Joy White voicing of always together which is pretty good but I'd still rather use the studio one version.

There have been lots of versions of this riddim but I am looking for the studio one issue with guitar and horns. Not the strings cut on Bamboo, not the penthouse version, and definately not the i.anka version. I think there was a reissue on Coxsone which would also be fine.

I have the Together Dub on a Marcia album but it is too stripped down and no good for me. I think there is a made professor dub on a japanese issue of the Marcia album which is also no good, sounds like dinner jazz!

If anyone has the original 12 or 7inch single it may be on the b-side?

Thanks for any help,

Nick

Edited by biotec - 12 October 2011 at 1:36pm
me so horny, me love you long throw.
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:56pm
I have a 480k mp3 of the 12" Studio 1 version with quite a long version/dub on the end ... if its any use to you.
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:18pm
could be. I don't really have time to make my own version from it now but I can add in parts of it to the dub afterwards if I can't find the full version. I'll PM you my email
me so horny, me love you long throw.
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:27pm
12 INCH VERSION 8.06 MIN LONG WITH DUB AT END
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
Jorgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jorgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 11:19am
Hi all,

Hope anybody will read this! So years have passed since the last post. 
I need the studio one riddim, too. Also the (clean) Penthouse Version is needed!
Anyone who can help?

Thanks
Jorgo
 Post Reply Post Reply