Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RICE & PEAS CHECK SEPTEMBER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:49pm
ANY pics? ?
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:56am
Thanks To The 3 Ladys Sounds That Turn up And Everyone That Came And Supported The Event. And Big Up All The Avp Staffs.And big up all the real Top Premiership soundmen In The Place.vibes squad. lion / governor.gee / Governor turbo matic razer and sly./ Ls1 lefty./ebony show case./wassie one./ebony sound. sean./frontline Dt./ touchabove brian the lion./I spy redman.Bless AVP.      

waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by riceandpeas check riceandpeas check wrote:

Thanks To The 3 Ladys Sounds That Turn up And Everyone That Came And Supported The Event. And Big Up All The Avp Staffs.And big up all the real Top Premiership soundmen In The Place.vibes squad. lion / governor.gee / Governor turbo matic razer and sly./ Ls1 lefty./ebony show case./wassie one./ebony sound. sean./frontline Dt./ touchabove brian the lion./I spy redman.Bless AVP.      

Waxhead review www.bass2deep.co.uk
yardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:21pm
YO AV WILL THERE BE AN PART2 AND WHEN. IF SO IVE GOT TO HOT GAL THAT GOT THEIR OWN SETS THEY WANT TO TAKE PART.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND GIVE ME A CONTACT NUMBER FOR WHO EVER RUN AV ASAP BLESS.
sagittarius vibes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sagittarius vibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:47am
LOL Very funny ! Not !

Sexism not a good look !
Dont You Underestimate No One !
sagittarius vibes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sagittarius vibes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:58am
[QUOTE=popdown] AV PromotionClap
Great idea to give the ladies the platform and to see if they can cut the mustard in this sound system game. Its a smallish venue but £3 entry on a sat to see big women in action round a control tower is all good. Yet to see a woman play a set in anger, you normally see a technician in the back tweaking knobs and things.

Is this just hype or can women have pretty nails and high heels and tip a set or is it just a selection ting...?( this i have to see),Geek but i hope to see all 3 x sounds in action.
I have struggled to show the missus how to use the cooker............ let alone a pre amp or management unit.LOL
p.s  if the ladies are playing the sound who is cooking the food
sexism !
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:47am
Are there plans for a full 4x scoop RnP soon?
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
riceandpeas check View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:58pm
due to repair to the chapel. there wont be  any soundchecks this month.untill next month feb which is avp anniversary.see you all there.so more god me seh. 
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by riceandpeas check riceandpeas check wrote:

due to repair to the chapel. there wont be  any soundchecks this month.untill next month feb which is avp anniversary.see you all there.so more god me seh. 

That's good.

So guess difficult finding suitable 4x scoop venues then?
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12