Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Roots Soundsystem needs Amp for the kick section.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roots Soundsystem needs Amp for the kick section.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seb naftali rosenber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roots Soundsystem needs Amp for the kick section.
    Posted: 29 December 2019 at 9:50pm
Greetings speakerplans,

Im asking for help. As more as i search the internet it seems i become a bit more stupid. I try to find the right Amp for driving my kick section Isisting of 4 x pd1550 in br bins. 

It seems to me the absulotly must haves are

Proline 3000 2x1500w on 4 ohm ( without  using 2ohm ill get 150w headroom - isnt it to less?)

Macrotech 5k and 3,6 K (i often have read that they are constructed awfull and will break quickly)

Do you know some other alternatives to be happy with?

Thanks a lot!
Sebastian 
FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2019 at 10:09pm
Crown MA 5000 and 3600 build awefull? Thats just plain bull****! Hahah LOL
Break quickly?! I dont know who told you that.. but clearly a person who dont know wth he's blabberin' about TongueLOLLOL

The MA series are 100% tanks! Keep them clean and they Will run for years and years.. oh wait... They have allready done that.. 20+ years in service with some nasty touring abuse....

seb naftali rosenber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seb naftali rosenber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2019 at 10:32pm
Thank you for putting it right! 

FOO View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2019 at 10:52pm
Just watch out for your drivers.. these amps can and will eat cones and coils if you let them Work Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply