Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Schematic / Manual Vestax PVC275

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2020 at 6:15pm
You should have that in your mailbox now...
T C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2022 at 4:07pm
Hi Meat

I recently purchased one of these mixers and two vestax turntables online.
Turns out it's 100v gear not 240v which is what we have here in NZ.
Looks like all three have been plugged in to 240 v . Fuses had all blown and the turn tables after a transformer mod I found seem cooked
I'm guessing the same for the mixer but looking for a service manual to help. 
When typing in search your thread came up and I see you thanked someone for the service manual.
Any chance you still have access and could share ? 
Thanks.

Meat Substitute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2022 at 5:26am
Yeah, still got it. Can't send it via PM on here as you've less than 10 posts but if you put up your email I can send what I have.
T C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2022 at 7:46pm
Hey 
Awesome.
Thankyou.  Yes I've only just signed up. 
As it turned out , I've managed to get both turntables and amp running. 
Luckily just fuses had blown . Not sure what I posted earlier but have modified the tranny in turntables to take 240v from a YouTube clip but running vestax mixer through a an exterior additional tranny.
Be keen to see a service manual .

tom.star@windowslive.com  

Thanks again.
Tom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 10:12am
You should have that now. Let me know if it needs resending.
RedLineGambit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLineGambit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2023 at 12:54pm
Hi, are those manuals still floating about 

i got handed down this mixer and having a few issues with PGM 2, intermittently only comes out of the left side 

thanks in advanced

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2023 at 4:25pm
Yes, still got them. Can email them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLineGambit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2023 at 9:53am
Hi Great, 

would you be able to send them to wjbeats88@gmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2023 at 6:49am
You should have that now. If there's any problem then let me know and I can send again.

If it's an intermittent connection then check over the phono connections in the back. They weren't very well made and one slightly tight phono can pull the sleeve off.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLineGambit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2023 at 10:27am
Thank you for sending the manual over and for the advice, i'll start with that :) 
TigerKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2023 at 11:38pm
Hi Meat Substitute, I was wondering if you could tell me where you got you schematic diagram for the Vestax PCV-275 please? 
As I'm having problems with mine and I can't find them online.

Thanks inadvance 
TigerKat 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meat Substitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2023 at 12:00am
Can't remember where I found them. I've still got them though. Keeping old Vestax mixers running seems to be my main contribution on here at the moment.

I travel to Sheffield 3/4 days a week normally so can do some sort of comedy spy dead drop of hardcopy manuals in a couple of weeks when I'm back at work. Alternatively, I can just email them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>