Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Punisher and X-tro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Second hand Puns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitkrusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Second hand Puns
    Posted: 15 July 2012 at 9:33am
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a couple of Punishers (loaded or unloaded) for sale?

Not fussed about the condition.

Would love a couple of the new ones offered here but out of my price range at the moment.

Many thanks

Dan
11 is one louder!!
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 10:12am
Save your pennies and get some P3 puns, you know you want them Wink

Pm inter-sound, he might do you a deal...
Bitkrusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitkrusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:37am
I get where you're coming from but I've got 4xPv2 and 4xXtro2. I'm doing a small festival in August and need a couple more subs to give me a bit more headroom.
It doesn't really matter to me what they are but I know the Puns and trust them, my rig sounds amazing for both live and DJ use. I've also got limited room in the van and I reckon I could just abut squeeze a couple more Puns in there but nothing bigger.

If you've got any suggestions I'd be interested!

Cheers
11 is one louder!!
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:39pm
What festival are you doing?

so you've got 4 puns and 4 xtros? 1 xtro can cover at least 2 puns, you could do with some more thats is for sure!

If you dont find any in time, give me a shout and i might bring my double p3 puns out if you like Big smile

Every little helps!
Bitkrusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitkrusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:56pm
It's in Wiltshire! Probably a bit far for you, you're more than welcome though?!? Thanks very much for the offer

A friend of mine started it last year, very low key! This year they've been given more permissions, later license and an alcohol license etc.
500 tickets, so around 600 people including organisers and suppliers.

I would feel more comfortable with just a bit more sub for a 500 crowd!

Did a 400 crowd weekend before last and it was excellent! Plenty of headroom and was asked to turn it down.

11 is one louder!!
Tocooltom View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tocooltom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:19pm
What are the dates?
Got a link to the festival website?
Is it bands and live music or DJs?

I might be able to sort something out...

odc04r View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odc04r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:52pm
Is that festival anywhere near Trowbridge, weekend job? My friend was talking about such a thing for his Bday, first weekend of August.

Sorry to hijack!
 Post Reply Post Reply