Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Feedback Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

selenium hb 1505 2x 15" folded horn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hektik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: selenium hb 1505 2x 15" folded horn
    Posted: 16 December 2006 at 2:49pm
thinkin of using these for psytrance an sumtimes hard tek and breakez
im new to all this stuff so feed back would b usefull has any 1 used these bins wot sort of sound do they put out ,, tom
jethrocker View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jethrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2006 at 3:00pm
Thats 3 different threads on the same subject in different forum sections. You could at least just bump up your first post.
Sorry to moan at you.
Unfortunately I can't help as I havn't heard the Seleniums, though I think someone here has built them. Most of the Selenium designs are said to be pretty good.

Edited by jethrocker - 16 December 2006 at 3:01pm
Mircea Bartic View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mircea Bartic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 5:17am
Selenium designs sound good, but no not go low in singles

the driver too look at besides the obvious selenium, is P-audio C15-600EL As I have found out 2 years ago

have you considered HB1502 ? it's a little narower at the front, and shoul be easier to move and get trough most doors
general manager & head designer at nexus-acoustics research
http://www.facebook.com/nexus.acoustics.research

Ex Nexus_3
hektik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hektik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2006 at 1:30pm
uv just made a vital point about door ways thats sumthing  i over looked think i betta build the hd after all cheers for that it was nearly to late
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 10:01am
cut em in halfe so you have singles...... will prolly have more punch than hds.... gotta get round to finishing ours actualy...
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
gingerbiscuit69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 11:32am
markk - what happened to your bins?
ceharden View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceharden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 10:27pm
They've probably swollen to twice their side assuming they're still outside.  Nice fluffy MDF!  However maybe the extra weight will make the panels even more dead.
gingerbiscuit69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerbiscuit69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:19pm
in fact whatz happened to markk>>? havnt seen him about foir a while!
Mark James View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:38pm
sory been dead for a couple of days.... unfortunatly the seleniums met their demise when a large amount of h20 landed on them [i suppose we like to call it rain]
howether been earning and saving money lately for some bigger [literaly ish] and better [defo] things...
hows tricks with you lot these days....
me so horny me love you long throw
horn loaded for her pleasure
 Post Reply Post Reply