Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

<<!! SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM VIDEO'S !!>>

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i-stack-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: <<!! SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM VIDEO'S !!>>
    Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:40pm
!
patrickmaximum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickmaximum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:32am

Not mine but......

God Dammnnnnn thas  REAL LOUD!!  oUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

andycw View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andycw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:28am
Dead
No Bass No Fun
pfly View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:51am
Let's put similar sized stack of horn subs there and try again. Actually for that sort of music any BPH "kick" cab would be sort of frightening thing...
Plaguesguitarist View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plaguesguitarist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by patrickmaximum patrickmaximum wrote:

Not mine but......

God Dammnnnnn thas  REAL LOUD!!  oUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

What's the point of that then?  Too loud is painful.  130db pain threshold.  And the music is painful as well
Why did the lampy cross the road?

To steal MY sharpie.
fat_brstd View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fat_brstd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:03am
My sound alongside the Mighty Sound of Jah Lightning and Thunder Aba Shanti I from when I was still based in the UK

After that I moved over the OZ and shipped the sound over, this is the first test the day it got delivered

In Australia I linked with Heartical Hifi, the pioneers of Sound System culture in OZ and got to help set up for and play at this awesome street party they run with their sound system to coincide with the Sydney road street carnival

Then we took place in the first ever clash with 2 sounds in 1 arena to happen in Australian history.

You can check out pleanty more vids on my youtube channel thing by going to http://www.youtube.com/adrianswallsounds
Adrians Wall Sound System
Melbournes Rootical Warrior
Roots - Dub - Steppers

facebook page
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:04am
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
DiscernAudio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiscernAudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:26am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxG5KRwTqU&feature=g-all-u
Keen View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:08am
Nice on Discern, do you know the name of the track in the clip?
4D View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:11am

Reliving former glories...This is the earliest vid of what was the legendary Megatripolis, Pendragon & Sugarlump at Notting hill carnival way back in the day.  

Humble beginnings the system was four Tms4 & 118's across the back, with the Sugarlump Turbosound Txd530 & 118's on the sides. 

Notting Hill had never had what was then progressive hard dance on a float let alone a bunch of tribal fleuro fluffsters giving it plenty. We sure broke the ice and I suspect opened the floodgates for many.. 

DMZ. "The bass was intense. Girls were literally running up to stand next to the subs"
Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Plaguesguitarist Plaguesguitarist wrote:

What's the point of that then?  Too loud is painful.  130db pain threshold.  And the music is painful as well

Most bins can reach 140+ db at 1m yet people still go as close as they can to them.
It's just a fan factor for those who don't know.
Darkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 2:06pm
These are some ported horn 218s I bought nearly one month ago.

They come from a sound system being scraped, the previous owner used to run RCF's LF18S800 cones and I swapped them for RCF's LF18G401's.

The macbook was on top of the unloaded bin, only the one in front was running and fed about 800-900w.
It was just a quick run to check for excursion clearance, enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152795380687952&set=vb.747622951&type=2&theater

Edited by Darkstar - 10 October 2014 at 2:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>