FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-=SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM!!!!=-PART 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 95>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 12:23pm
you put one strap through the slot underneath and round the 2 boxes?
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 12:21pm
they're quite nice alright. i've been wondering for a while if there was any way i could come up with a wheelboard that could be folded into a riser..
mashgwan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mashgwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 10:23am
we have both, we have single risers that are probably 30cm as well and these ones we built for the festival.

Edited by mashgwan - 01 November 2016 at 10:24am
cravings View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cravings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 9:54am
looks great. i'd like to see the tilt board / array board you have there. looks good.

i built some 30cm high risers for my floods which work well, and i've just started hacking together some array boards, so curious to see what others have come up with
mashgwan View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mashgwan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2016 at 9:30am

Heres our setup from the "off the rails" stage from illsive festival 4 floodlights, 8 es18's and 4 hogs, sounded good, another 4 hogs would have sounded sweet though 

KingGwarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingGwarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2016 at 7:47pm
My rig as it currently is....sitting in my kitchen after a house party. Pretty intense with that pumping in a living room! Nice being able to push it fully all night without any noise problems. Neighbours were over with us, and a restaurant on the other side which shuts at 11...plus a club on our road means it's always loud outside til the early hours anyway.

Didn't manage to complete the varnishing and finishing as you can see.

Building a couple of hogs too which will go underneath, with the 18" reflex working as kicks until I replace them with ES18s!

Powered by a QSC RMX 4050 and a RMX 2450.

Not sure why this is sideways still...

Thank god no one fell of my terrace...

Edited by KingGwarn - 30 October 2016 at 7:50pm
Soundman inna Brighton town
King Gwarn Sound System
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2016 at 10:53pm
^^Nice! regarding the speakers in the Transit a mate and myself were planning exactly this with my old van, speakers and dj booth facing out of the back doors, amp rack and generator (with exhaust!) in the side door so we could basically just rock up, open the doors and spin some tunes! We did toy with the idea of using car amps or an inverter and use the vans engine as a generator effectively but it never materialized....
empiresoundsystem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote empiresoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by SamV SamV wrote:

Love it :) Get some lights on a roof rack.

Yes mate, thinking a 2m quad/tri truss just on the inside roof. Should suffice.
Failed DJ and fumbling through the world of pro audio. Give me a thumb and make me feel better:
www.facebook.com/empireAVWorks
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 2:56pm
Love it :) Get some lights on a roof rack.
empiresoundsystem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote empiresoundsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 10:21am
Nowt to write home about ATM, got this running at 8r off a TSA 4/700 - three 115's and a HMAPS12 reflex top. Going to be hopefully be getting three more from an install in London and refurbing them, aswell as refurbing another three for a fellow sound down in Worcester. I do like the sound of them. 
A welcome distraction from the main project of OTHorns and a 2x12 horn which has seen alot of umming and ahhing.
Second and third photos another side project called 'Crusting Crew', a parody project (think lurcher dogs on blue string and mouldy ponchos etc) for small festivals, still half done - premise being, fling open the back doors and rave on. 

Failed DJ and fumbling through the world of pro audio. Give me a thumb and make me feel better:
www.facebook.com/empireAVWorks
Bams View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 9:39pm
Things sure changed for the better in comparison to 15 years ago when we were talking on the dutch J&H forum :)
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by +/-3dB +/-3dB wrote:

Originally posted by toastyghost toastyghost wrote:

I bet that end-fire array of TFS kicked out a fair bit of noise! Always liked that sub, it's not even that heavy really…

Since they shared that when they launched and it's in the spirit of the forum ha

Almost like the Danley DBH218. The DBH has one more fold.

It isn't ported though, the Turbo box is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 95>