Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-=SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM!!!!=-PART 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 95>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 9:49am
pic took at set up in the  morning, just a little 2 scoop stack for an outdoor art festival 
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
waxhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waxhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2019 at 9:35pm
In Main Large Hall Each Sound Can Bring Up To 6 Bass Bins Each In The Bring What You Want Sessions Look Out For VP9 November 30th 2019
fatfreddiescat View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatfreddiescat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2019 at 1:09pm
4 of my old top cabs that I designed and built with a friend, he later took them around europe, the pic is currently part of an exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, https://www.saatchigallery.com/art/sweet_harmony.php

My cabs are a pair either side stacked on the outer scoops.

Pic was taken near Bologna Italy in 1997

Edited by fatfreddiescat - 21 August 2019 at 1:24pm
rosssss224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosssss224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2019 at 1:45pm
They had what I assume were copies of these photos at Boomtown this year. Brilliant stuff...
ubersafka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersafka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2019 at 4:40am
Bought a couple of EV double 18" subs for a good deal, looking a little bit more like a soundsystem now! Next up I am going to make new cabinets for mids+tops

Edited by ubersafka - 29 August 2019 at 4:42am
Tonskulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonskulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2019 at 6:09am
Originally posted by ubersafka ubersafka wrote:

Bought a couple of EV double 18" subs for a good deal, looking a little bit more like a soundsystem now! Next up I am going to make new cabinets for mids+tops

Nice indeed. I know that upper stack from fb / instagram, nice simple system which I like. It's possible I'll take a visit someday to a place where these are playing :)

I'm still working on with my new mid-tops. 

ubersafka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersafka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2019 at 12:29pm
Thanks! Yeah its wasnt too complicated with a couple of reflexes :D Just had a techno party last saturday and next up they'll be at an ug festival between 13-15th of next month
Tonskulus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonskulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2019 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by ubersafka ubersafka wrote:

Thanks! Yeah its wasnt too complicated with a couple of reflexes :D Just had a techno party last saturday and next up they'll be at an ug festival between 13-15th of next month

I'll keep my eyes open for that UG.  There was forrest UG party (Taikametsä) last summer, where my sound system was working hard at alternative stage. Two hog-scoops, two JBL midtops. Great times, great vibes! 

Edited by Tonskulus - 29 August 2019 at 12:53pm
JBK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2019 at 9:37am
We know have 8 scoops!
Photo taken @ Alp'in'Dub festival, Rootikal Vibes HiFi 1st and 3rd stacks (my sound), Agobun sound system 2nd and 4th
We changed the bullets/tweeter box configuration, switched the 18" reflex to 15" reflex for kicks. We upgraded our amps too, also we're changing the drivers of the scoops.
Next improvement : go hornladed on the mediums, and get the setting up/down and loading/unloading easier.

doller View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 11:59am
Fatfreddiescat sir,thought that looked like one of Vincas photos went to the parties Bought the book long ago. Feel so lucky to have had the chance. Never happen again sadly. Strange to see this has made it to the main stream. Kinda funny. crusty cool.
fatfreddiescat View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatfreddiescat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 8:44pm
All a bit bizarre really, my mate who took the rig through europe and into the former eastern block / Yugoslavia, quite an adventure by all accounts, he also took a lot of pics and a fair amount of 16mm film, not sure if he ever got the film developed, lost a lot of pics when his home was broken into last year. We also took the rig down to what I think was the second year of the Teknivals in France. Some good times :)
doller View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2019 at 9:31am
Thanks for the reply ffcat. I have about 3hrs of 8mm film. I was mostly the french tek and a bit of spain. Really were great times gen X had it all. Not so many cctv cams and confused cops we got away with alot. for me the last greatest was Barcelona 2001. Nice to relive it. Thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 95>