Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Show Off Your Sound System
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

-=SHOW OFF YOUR SOUND SYSTEM!!!!=-PART 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848586
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:50am
well yes freakin hell you been there? kataonami. we got banned three years ago. Allowed back with small systems. Enlighten me as to why you know it please.
Jo bg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 12:52pm
Hahaha I have been traveling the Kii peninsula some years ago, in Wakayama we went to the beach and there was some music  going on right there.
Wonderful region, Koyasan, Kii Oshima, Nachi and the other shrines along the Kumano Kodo, Nakanoshima, Yuminomine ... But never again in summer too hot LOL
Jo bg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:54pm
doller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:02am
That's cool Jo. Hope you enjoyed traveling around Wakayama. I am into my 15th year now. Still like it. I am quite close to Koya san in the mountains. Bit cooler but still brutal summers. Killer hornets and centipedes.
That wasn't me in the pic. This used to be a good place to make noise. In the end the locals had enough. Sad because the stage has maybe the best power supply in the area. 200amps  just for the stage. Macro tec's ok. Cam lock connections. Most places you struggle to get enough being 100v and 15 amp plug sockets.
Now that's about all we can take. Long throw will get us banned again.
doller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:42am
This is the one that got me banned. There was a T.W audio system going at the same time on the main stage. He had 8 of those lovely dual 15inch bass horns.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848586
  Share Topic