Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOUNDCLASH *** SOUNDCLASH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDCLASH *** SOUNDCLASH

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Message
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 13 July 2010
Location: Preston
Status: Offline
Points: 1063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

 we will talk more when we see eachother.

We don't need to talk about anything else Exclamation My position is VERY clear. 

Remember my phrase for 2013

Soundsystem owners will never be fans of Goverment Exclamation  Go figure......................
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Back to Top
ape3435 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 23 August 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 552
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape3435 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:58pm
Gentlemen, I love the hype, remind me of real clash back in the days. Gee, you remind me of Ricky Trooper LOL, just keep it to music and system all the way.
Back to Top
QSS View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc


Joined: 21 July 2009
Location: Bristol UK
Status: Offline
Points: 2414
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:48pm
+100 to the above!!
Bredrins lets keep the clash vibes on a sound system and musical level. Nothing wrong with adding some spice to the Sound system world. Even on the roots scene, but please lets keep it clean.
Sound killing talk don't mean if a sound get killed (musically) in one dance don't mean they won't come back and defend it another day. I've seen Jaro and Black Kat kill each other on several occasions and the loser come back with vengeance another time. and even tho Trooper and Panther would cuss each other on the mic when the dance is finished they laugh and joke and sometimes even leave the dance in the same vehicle. Its all about entertaining and giving the punters a good show.
 
The only thing we hope wont get in the roots sound clash arena is the personal attacks and cussing on the mic. like we have in the dancehall sound clash arena, but by all means..... deal wid a sound boy musically and mek the sound system and tunes do the killing.
 
Defo have to make this dance. need to come do some scouting GeeWink. Roll on August


Edited by QSS - 07 April 2013 at 9:51pm
"Music is life"
Back to Top
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 13 July 2010
Location: Preston
Status: Offline
Points: 1063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

  deal wid a sound boy musically and mek the sound system and tunes do the killing.
 

Yes i, 100% on the button Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

Respect.................. Big smile
Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
Back to Top
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 18 June 2008
Location: manchester
Status: Offline
Points: 897
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

+100 to the above!!
Bredrins lets keep the clash vibes on a sound system and musical level. Nothing wrong with adding some spice to the Sound system world. Even on the roots scene, but please lets keep it clean.
Sound killing talk don't mean if a sound get killed (musically) in one dance don't mean they won't come back and defend it another day. I've seen Jaro and Black Kat kill each other on several occasions and the loser come back with vengeance another time. and even tho Trooper and Panther would cuss each other on the mic when the dance is finished they laugh and joke and sometimes even leave the dance in the same vehicle. Its all about entertaining and giving the punters a good show.
 
The only thing we hope wont get in the roots sound clash arena is the personal attacks and cussing on the mic. like we have in the dancehall sound clash arena, but by all means..... deal wid a sound boy musically and mek the sound system and tunes do the killing.
 
Defo have to make this dance. need to come do some scouting GeeWink. Roll on August



Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Back to Top
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 18 June 2008
Location: manchester
Status: Offline
Points: 897
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

+100 to the above!!
Bredrins lets keep the clash vibes on a sound system and musical level. Nothing wrong with adding some spice to the Sound system world. Even on the roots scene, but please lets keep it clean.
Sound killing talk don't mean if a sound get killed (musically) in one dance don't mean they won't come back and defend it another day. I've seen Jaro and Black Kat kill each other on several occasions and the loser come back with vengeance another time. and even tho Trooper and Panther would cuss each other on the mic when the dance is finished they laugh and joke and sometimes even leave the dance in the same vehicle. Its all about entertaining and giving the punters a good show.
 
The only thing we hope wont get in the roots sound clash arena is the personal attacks and cussing on the mic. like we have in the dancehall sound clash arena, but by all means..... deal wid a sound boy musically and mek the sound system and tunes do the killing.
 
Defo have to make this dance. need to come do some scouting GeeWink. Roll on August








Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Back to Top
hi grade View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 18 June 2008
Location: manchester
Status: Offline
Points: 897
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hi grade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:37am
do your thing gee nothing wrong with having a little fun with your sound ! Beer
Back to Top
Dub Specialist View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc
Avatar

Joined: 30 December 2011
Location: Smethwick
Status: Offline
Points: 3230
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dub Specialist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:04am
hark back to the days when Tubby's went into sound burial mode to kill sound fi dead/lock arff LOL

man got to dig out mi sound tapes...Big smile
Back to Top
riceandpeas check View Drop Down
Registered User
Registered User


Joined: 20 September 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceandpeas check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:33am
Pl Pl Pl Goverment Dont Kill Them To Early. Just Wait Till We Get There First.Joke Just School Them And Teach Them The Almighty Will Bless Your Crew For That.
Back to Top
wadup View Drop Down
Registered User
Registered User


Joined: 11 October 2011
Location: england
Status: Offline
Points: 105
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:17pm
BADWORDS Nuh mek it again.. MUSIC VIBES and and ENTERTAINMENT me seh. Yo G nuh easeup. Bless. Oneup.
Back to Top
ape3435 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc


Joined: 23 August 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 552
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ape3435 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:07pm
Gentlemen, with all the talk and hype, don't mek wen I come deh, di dance done wid two sounds still playing, the compare must ask the crowd which sound fi lock off ? LOL
Back to Top
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc
Avatar

Joined: 11 January 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 7339
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by ape3435 ape3435 wrote:

Gentlemen, with all the talk and hype, don't mek wen I come deh, di dance done wid two sounds still playing, the compare must ask the crowd which sound fi lock off ? LOL
 
real talk
 
 
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.