Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > Scoops
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soundlite Mini Scoop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 1:08pm
Attraction,in the interest of fairness,i have removed the addvert link from your posting,if you wish to list to add your services to the list of "resources"at the top of the for sale section then that should be ok.....this part of the forum is for technical discussion,not adverts or sales etc.
Thanks.
Be seeing you.
Tekasis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 1:28pm
Close to these 3/4 high style scoops (they're not full 4') but a little shorter!

img368/9394/ligwascoop06turbomax900wr3.jpg

**Heavy Weight-Line**
A home without books is like a body with no soul.
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by tweeter box tweeter box wrote:

Originally posted by Jake_Fielder Jake_Fielder wrote:

Whats the spec of 'em?

Jake think you need a cup of coffee!!
Till then ive highlighted some of the tell tale signs;
Also i think the outer suspension kinda gives it away LOL
[/quote]

Ok ok, i was being a bit daft! I just read that it said custom driver, i assumed it was some special turbomax.... Wacko made specifically for this cab....
aesop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aesop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 2:03pm

Would you happen to have a set of plans you would like to share?

Aesop

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 2:05pm
I seriously doubt the company selling cabs for £750 would release the plans....
attraction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attraction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 7:25pm
The speakers trade at £250 not £150 please do your home work before you talk.... and are rated better than the PD1850 ACCORDING to Pro's who have done their homework the xmax is 12.75mm....

Bass is the place

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attraction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 8:01pm
Looks like the speaker will hit the grill on the Ligwa scoop!!!! Remember the xmax on this speaker is12.75mm

img368/9394/ligwascoop06turbomax900wr3.jpg

Edited by attraction - 24 April 2008 at 8:06pm
Bass is the place
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 8:25pm
What size are they compared to the ASS jnrs? you said you prefered it to them, what was better about it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attraction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 9:10pm
I said they are on par with the ASS (in terms of build quality), i don't have ASS jnrs, i have full size ones, i know someone with 8 soundlite scoops and trust me he can only use 4 in most venues the bass is punishing, the soundlite scoops are 1000mm tall. Tonys scoop is still a bad boy i use B & C TBX100's in mine, all i can say is watchout for the soundlite scoops. LOL 

Edited by attraction - 24 April 2008 at 9:15pm
Bass is the place
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 6:56am
what you need to do is have a soundheavy cab
for less than 750 per cab
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by attraction attraction wrote:

Got my self 4 of these last week,one of the best sounding scoops around on par with ASS, i also have 4 ASS scoops. they use the new 900w driver developed on the Fane
chassis

The speakers trade at £250 not £150 please do your home work before you talk....

I remembered the trade price for 900's wasnt't £150, thats why I deleted that about 45 mins after posting it.

Turbomax 1200 trade at £240
Turbomax 900 Trade at approx £195,

New ASS scoops are cheaper than Soundlites Shocked

Edited by levyte357 - 26 April 2008 at 11:41am
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
mykey View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 3:50pm

I said they are on par with the ASS (in terms of build quality), i don't have ASS jnrs, i have full size ones, i know someone with 8 soundlite scoops and trust me he can only use 4 in most venues the bass is punishing, the soundlite scoops are 1000mm tall. Tonys scoop is still a bad boy i use B & C TBX100's in mine, all i can say is watchout for the soundlite scoops. LOL 
watchout for the sharp edges you meanLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>