Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF - 1st SEPTEMBER 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:07pm
I know we probably wont get any 'reports' as peeps can't be bothered with the flack they might get (lol).

BUT, anyone got some pictures for the rest of us who could not make it downWink
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:42pm
loud full and funny leave it to others to expand
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:01pm
"That is a nice tune, this is how it should sound..." LOL
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:51pm
PRO-motion 54 packed the palace out

so many people you could not see the floor

to conclude: gemi 'STILL in ting' magic

Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
The Doc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:39am
Palace was packed, Gemi covered it with one stack of six scoops along the floor with assorted mids and tops stacked on top of the scoops. No-one could escape Gemi's bass!
People in the palace were listening to the other two sounds, but they were really waiting to hear what Gemi played next on two levels:-
1, to hear Gemi's set.
2, to hear Gemi's selection.

Destiny had technicals all night. It led to them having plenty of bass, but no clarity to their mids and tops. They stopped playing tunes in the last half hour...

Love Shock gave Gemi a run for their money, nice bass line, mids and tops were good untill Love Shock entered war mode, were upon they played some nice tunes way too loud for their set.
But they were still good to listen to, because they entertained.

Pics to follow...
Do it with love or for love. Now let's kick some ass! [http://www.myspace.com/take2audio]
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:27am
wooow!!! I Cant believe I missed this one there was nuff talk!! about who and who was gonna beat up Gemi Magic  WHAT HAPPEN!!????

Need some detailed info and juicy gossip 

just come out of Hospital and family was not letting me out the houseCry  tried every ting, was VEX!! u c

sounded like a great night  well done Motion 54 and all sound man who took part.
5th element sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5th element sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:16am
http://shack.us/photo/my-s/62/7cxa.jpg/ -

Uploaded with http://shack.us - ImageShack.us

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9292/7cxa.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/7cxa.jpg/
LIGWA View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIGWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:30am
Thanks mate got a bit of feed back 
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:49am
Pics to follow. Been so busy!!!!

Wann biggup all 3 sounds LoveShock, Destiny Studio and especially Gemi 'in ting' Magic (for taking timeout of their busy schedule entering our event).

Very diasapointmented to see Destiny Studio having so much troubles getting to venue and technical problems which eventually caused them to switch off sound early.

The large turnout of people inc Artists etc was overwhelming!!!

Wanna send a big thanks to Cabby and Alvin for helping to make this epic Soundoff happen.

A link to pics will be put up as soon as possible.

Would like to see more comments on the night.
Keep it clean and respectful!!!

Masai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:18pm
But wait...!!! Look how much man from here I see at this clash and a pure silence!! Wha a gwan?!?!
Come on now!! So long as it's all constructive and doesn't turn into a handbag fight it's all good!!

I will add my lickle roving report once I've finished my day job.....

Over to you in the Sound Off studios!! LOL 
Facebook: Masai Judah
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Masai Masai wrote:

But wait...!!! Look how much man from here I see at this clash and a pure silence!! Wha a gwan?!?!
Come on now!! So long as it's all constructive and doesn't turn into a handbag fight it's all good!!

I will add my lickle roving report once I've finished my day job.....

Over to you in the Sound Off studios!! LOL 

Made obvious months ago, if man talk truth about certain gigs, pure 'flak them catch..
Result:Most people don't say much again..

Forum for discussion... yeah right.. LOL
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
Ras Elder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ras Elder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:37am
Only a very rare few have the ability to clash a next sound but keep a crowd dancing/rocking. Im fortunate to have taken in at Four Aces on Friday nights a sound that did. That baton passed to another from the same camp in these times. This session was more event than dance, but would not have missed it for the world.

Edited by Ras Elder - 05 September 2013 at 2:42am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>