Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF - 3RD NOVEMBER 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF - 3RD NOVEMBER 2013
    Posted: 01 October 2013 at 5:27pm

The 6 Scoop Edition Dance

Attention! This is Not a SoundCheck!!!!!

Promotion54 presents

"SOUNDSYSTEM SOUND-OFF"
The Dance Edition

the premier league unique event and venue for soundsystems

This month features:-

#COMPLEX
(Fletch)

#EBONY SOUND
(Sean Levi & Full Crew)

#L-S-ONE
(David X & Crew)

Starts 5pm till 12am

Sunday 3rd November 2013

Entrance is £5

Food on Sale
Stalls selling Cultural Merchandise (Culture Vibes) and Genuine Vinyl/CDs (Sta Kulcha)
Smoking Area

GOLDEN PALACE BANQUETING SUITE,
Unit 39 Hastings wood Trading Estate,
Harbet Road,
London
N18 3HT

(nearest landmark - Costco's off the Nth Circular Rd)
Nearest Train Station - Silver Street (BR), Walthamstow Central
Local Buses - 34, 444

We bring forward to you an evening, whereby we will entertain you in a unique, but nearly forgotten way using traditional but modernised soundsystems making you feel every musical note, which is simply to amplify this musical experience.

Very few clubs and bars can supply musical entertainment on high quality audio systems due to finance, noise restrictions, which can let down the vibes in a venue.

YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE THIS EVENT - YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT CLUB/BAR EVENTS THE SAME AGAIN!!

4 soundsystems providing music of the highest order and vibes in the best taste in the name of Love'n'Uinty.

Below is a map and directions to help you locate venue.

The blue spot roughly marks where venue is located on map.

" rel="nofollow nofollow" target="_blank">http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/motion54/Sound-Off/MapGoldenPalace.jpg[/IMG]

I suggest approaching from the Argon Rd end of Harbet Rd.
Follow the road up passing car pound on your left and as the road starts to bend to the left past the first large trading estate, you should see on your right, signs for "Hasting Wood Trading Estate" and "Golden Palace" and "Eddies Cafe"

Turn right into estate and go through barrier by pressing buzzer and asking for access to Golden Palace.
Continue pass the first building on your right and then turn right and continue straight ahead.

You will see "Eddie's Cafe" and "Golden Palace" straight in front of you...........you have arrived!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SoundsystemSoundOff

Edited by Motion54 - 13 October 2013 at 4:53pm
lil nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:53am
Bigup to complex crew and bigup me family sean and the rest of the massive.. PARTY ME SEH. ONEUP
lil nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 8:16pm
Kbock knock.. who goes there?
fletch1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2013 at 10:46pm
This one is going to be big I'm looking forward to this one
complex sound
lil nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:08pm
5th element sound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5th element sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2013 at 8:03pm
BLESS TO MOTION 54

Edited by 5th element sound - 28 October 2013 at 10:45pm
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR PICS AND VIDS WWW.5THELEMENTSOUND.COM OR .CO.UK
Motion54 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motion54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 6:44pm
Trust me. This ones gonna be very entertaining, if the conversation between Ebony, Complex and a few others sounds are anything to go by.

Ebony sound gave me the impression that Complex will be a walkover.
Well whatever happens this Sunday, I know who I will be lining up Ebony Sound with for part2. That's if no infidels don't try do it first!!!!
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 8:49pm
real busy wkend but not lookin to miss this. lookin forward to complex sound, respect fletch!
levyte357- View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by luton_soundman luton_soundman wrote:

real busy wkend but not lookin to miss this. lookin forward to complex sound, respect fletch!

Yep, paying my ticket to hear the "Complex Machine" in action.

Don't know where "walk over business" come from...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070417160202/malf/images/7/79/Kirk_and_Spock_laughing.jpg
Global Depopulation - Alive and Killing.
lil nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Motion54 Motion54 wrote:

Trust me. This ones gonna be very entertaining, if the conversation between Ebony, Complex and a few others sounds are anything to go by.

Ebony sound gave me the impression that Complex will be a walkover.
Well whatever happens this Sunday, I know who I will be lining up Ebony Sound with for part2. That's if no infidels don't try do it first!!!!
lil nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:34pm
But wait.... complex snd Ebony ina WAR?
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 4:37pm
is ebony still using the matrix amps????
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>