Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Events and Ting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SoundSystem Sound-Off August

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:31am
Originally posted by QSS QSS wrote:

@ HB. I would gladly put these minis up againts yours anyday. also we both know the root of your comments don't weWink 

root of my comment is my ears.  different ppl look for different things.  if your happy thats the main thing, as its your sound

as i said i dont have any dubs, preamps, scoops, blah blah blah but i paid my five pound and thats my view

talk the things is right, ppl souldnt believe everything they read on here some of the reviews do not match real life
Produce a killer sound. Take no prisoners.
luton_soundman View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luton_soundman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:16am
Originally posted by spanners spanners wrote:

LOL anyway you run same ammount of drivers as me LOL pd's too!
Yes but 4 of our drivers were playing sub and 4 were playing 75/80hz - 200hz
you had all 8 on sub remember - 4 scoops, pair of g subs, 8 drivers playing the same field frequencys Big smile

not having a go just saying think how their bass sound compared to how many subs you bought in there and what amps you ran, compared with how many less subs chaplin brought in and what amps he ran them off that's all. Smile
Sound Hire/Sales new/used equipment.
Gee136 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gee136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:28am
LOL the real discussion start.................. Me & my crew was talking about kick boxes,.............  8 out of 10 times, when I hear sounds playing with kick's IMO they are playing bass, whether it's low frequency range or high frequency range.......................... It's bass.........................

Might have to drag out x6 of my little doubles???............................ LOL

Peace...........................  Big smile

Goverment Sound (weight & treble roots machine)

When Goverment ah play, infidels, ginals & masqueraders run away.....
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:30am
Spanners runs his g subs on mid bass,via a lms,tho he does have a mighty amp on them :-)
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
Uneek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uneek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:13am
Balistic sound wats the best way to get in contact with you besides this forum 
balistic_sounds View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balistic_sounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:24am
Pm'd
Don't underestimate no sound!
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:59am
Originally posted by ICE ICE wrote:

I have to agree with talk di tings dem. qualitex did not sound great at all on the night. great sound most likely just had a bad night we all done know how di sound ting go. tweeter but when me here you a tell di man fi go play beenie man i realy think you gone a bit two far you upfront and personal you bright like morning star man fix up you talk. big up all 4 sound and big up jason keep up the good works jah blees all sound man.

i didnt like what he said about "friends ting" and being biased, his negative lyrics aint needed in this already small community, my review of the dance is of what i heard on the night NOT about who is my friend in the place, so i stand by what i said!
tweeter box View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweeter box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by paulus paulus wrote:

Spanners runs his g subs on mid bass,via a lms,tho he does have a mighty amp on them :-)

if hes coming out of the bass section of the preamp then into the LMS to make is mid bass what freq is he playing on kick? Wink

if hes using the full range out on the pre then yes he will be playing kick as the LMS can be set to play kick Smile

Edited by tweeter box - 10 August 2011 at 12:05pm
MSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:14pm

Edited by MSS - 10 August 2011 at 12:16pm
MSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:18pm
MSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:20pm
I have some more videos but my computer is running slow.

Nice Event, looking forward to the next one

Thumbs Up
paulus View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:24pm
the 2nd out of pre as 1 sig then into lms
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>