Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speaker Covers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awright1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speaker Covers
    Posted: 08 November 2018 at 9:50pm
For everyone that lives in the UK and need to order speaker covers, do not order from Pro Audio Covers in Leeds! I placed an order with them 5 months ago and they still haven't told me when they are ready, I have rang countless times every week and they never answer and the answering machine is always full and they keep giving me excuses like the guy who makes speaker coves has had the flu over 4 times in 1 month. I am now demanding a full refund of my £200+ payment and have contacted trading standards. Sorry i'm ranting on here because there is no review page for this company so I feel like this might be the only way I can get through to people.
ruelectrical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruelectrical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2018 at 5:44pm
I asked them to quote me for a job last month , after a two week reply owner replied apologetically that due to ill health he’s just getting the business back on track 
However I did place my business with Felthams from Cambridge and I can not fault quality , price and service ,so would recommend this 100%
toastyghost View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toastyghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2018 at 7:17pm
Yep Felthans get my shout too, excellent product
richardhx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardhx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2018 at 11:06pm
Thanks for the recommendation.
Speaker Covers by Felthans.

Have also dealt with supply issues in speaker covers.
making the word clear
 Post Reply Post Reply