FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Speakerplans Facebook page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
audiomik View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiomik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:37am
saw this bit of news about Facebook in The Register this morning....

Facebook will begin adding photos of its users to third-party adverts appearing in users' news feeds come early next year, so if you're the sort who's a bit free with your thumbs-up button, there's no way out of being featured alongside a tin of baked beans or a pair of knickers on the social network.

Full Article here

Now who on the SP Facebook page will get linked to what I wonder - looking at some other threads about products on here

Mik
Warning! May contain Nuts
plus springs, washers, screws, etc, etc.
HighGradeBlazer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HighGradeBlazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:14pm
Liked! :)
AUDIO HABIT View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:26pm
we have reached 1000 likes ,thanks to everyone for contributing ,and long may it continue
https://www.facebook.com/fxstageproductions
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by MattyG MattyG wrote:

That's a nice page, I have to say!

Thank you matty and welcome to the world of speakerplans Big smile

we are 12 away from 1000 so please join if haven't already

thanks

mike
MattyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:06pm
That's a nice page, I have to say!
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:01am
Good morning all

Just a quick update on the facebook page,we have now reached 800 flowers,and getting some interesting posts and pictures being uploaded, 

so if you haven't joined already, then please join the page,and help make it a interesting one by uploading you pics of anything related to sound systems

many thanks

Mike

Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by smoore smoore wrote:

Any more photo's to go up?

I have been adding a couple each day or so  + plans,

I'm not going to uploads to many at a time,so the page keeps getting something new each day or so

There is also a fair few people uploading there pics most days,but we can always do with more,

The page is dong OK imo, 720 likes and it keeps going up bit by bit,there is a fair few question asked on there that i try my best to answer,but would be great if more people with more knowledge than me would join in ,..and thanks for everyone that has like and joined in

Mike
smoore View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:13am
Any more photo's to go up?
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Muckerbarnes1 Muckerbarnes1 wrote:

"And as the show off threads on here prove ,people love to show other people the setups, and if it can do that to people that wouldn't normally look at stuff like that ,then that's got to be a good thing"

Yep, agree looking at pics of set-ups is in the blood, as is being seriously technical, but I do techno every day. Fb  will for certain be different, light hearted and IS easyier to upload pics. Of course I can use photobucket. ( doh!) It's just easier to post it straight in and not use a third party host.

Some great pics on Fb already, which are easier to collate and manage, yet alone to view.

Now then, back to the designs for the active ferromagnetic, active suspension drive unit we are creating.

oh i've made one of them!! took bloody ages ..we use a flux capacitor in the end to make the hypo drive function correctly,was good when finished though

Edited by AUDIO HABIT - 03 June 2011 at 8:48pm
Muckerbarnes1 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muckerbarnes1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:23pm

"And as the show off threads on here prove ,people love to show other people the setups, and if it can do that to people that wouldn't normally look at stuff like that ,then that's got to be a good thing"

Yep, agree looking at pics of set-ups is in the blood, as is being seriously technical, but I do techno every day. Fb  will for certain be different, light hearted and IS easyier to upload pics. Of course I can use photobucket. ( doh!) It's just easier to post it straight in and not use a third party host.

Some great pics on Fb already, which are easier to collate and manage, yet alone to view.

Now then, back to the designs for the active ferromagnetic, active suspension drive unit we are creating.

Edited by Muckerbarnes1 - 03 June 2011 at 6:24pm
Billy Dawg.
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by norty303 norty303 wrote:

Quote There are some great pics already and the tone is light hearted. Not technoanal. I see no reason why having fun should not include pics and a hearty larf. On SP that too difficult. On FB it's easy.

See, I don't get why/how SP became this technoanal monster you describe.

My reason for joining originally was the banter, ribbing and general comedy alongside all the good technical stuff. When/how/why did this change (if it indeed has)?

I agree, pics posting is a PITA on SP (which FB does admirably) until you 'get with the programme' [imageshack/photobucket/etc]

TBH i don't find it difficult to upload pics to sp,i just use photobucket and once you get your head round it is very simple as you say ,but a lot of other people do find it difficult,

But the face book page is not there as an attentive to sp its there as an extension,and it seemed like the right thing to do with all the new facebook links and stuff added to the site

but its doing ok with nearly 600 likes which it not huge but quite good i think,i have started uploading all the plans to the page and will finish them off when i get time ,as well as any other free plans i can find along the way ,i,ve just been a bit busy lately

And as the show off threads on here prove ,people love to show other people the setups, and if it can do that to people that wouldn't normally look at stuff like that ,then that's got to be a good thing
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUDIO HABIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by jbl_man jbl_man wrote:

Spam Mike.Deleted now.Thumbs Up

oh i see ,thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>