Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Amp Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Strictly For the obstinate Transformer Brigade..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strictly For the obstinate Transformer Brigade..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 5:18pm
well for the sae 1450 i have been rolling with it for a couple of years now, great amp ,done many many dances with and it  stays stone cold all night , even at 2.6 ohms on demanding drum and bass hire outs( 7 to 8 hours ) it just rolls it out. no problems with notes or power esp on a 32 amp feed , Have owned a crown vz and while a nice amp sound quality wise the 1450 kills it stone dead !! ( drivers being run are pd1850s ) and when running 3 box a channel i run 2x1850s and 1 royal turbomax 1000i per chan,

Edited by paulus - 02 January 2019 at 5:22pm
TRENDSETTER SOUND SYSTEM
njw View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

Originally posted by valve head777 valve head777 wrote:

Not one of the big boys, and not in the power brackets of the thread but I've got love for the PV2000. Used to load it 2r a channel and it never complained. Very heavy amp tho
I've had one of these, agree it did do the job well, 5u if I remember.

4u and about 30kg, I had one for a while, was a brute running 4r bridged on a pair of reflex cabs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic