Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Electro Frying Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Studiomaster Powerhouse 12-2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Studiomaster Powerhouse 12-2
    Posted: 13 September 2017 at 12:58pm
Hi folks, looking for a circuit diagram for one of these vintage mixers if anyone could oblige please?

Studiomaster Powerhouse 12-2

Kevin

North Staffordshire

APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 9:13pm
Hi Kevin.

What is the issue with it, is it the mixer or the amp?

I don’t have the exact schematic for that exact mixer, but I do have several from that vintage and as most of circuitry on the boards is fairly generic between modals you are more than welcome to have what I have.

If you are interested let me know and I’ll zip them up and send them over, just PM me your email address.

Best

Alan
kedwardsleisure View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kedwardsleisure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 9:59pm
Hi alan, it's the digital reverb not working, the rest of it is fine.

I found an open circuit reverb fader and a capacitor on the reverb board with the leg rotted off. None of which made the slightest bit of difference.

I'll PM my email
Kevin

North Staffordshire

Bishopsound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bishopsound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2017 at 3:52pm
Hi Alan

When I owned Carlsbro we had a few of these into repair but i no longer have the drawings. Suggest you try and get hold of Mailk. Give John Roberts a call on +44 (0)7966 13 31 39 as I am sure he can find what you need or put you in contact with Malik.

Hope this helps
Andrew
www.bishopsound.com
 Post Reply Post Reply