Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**terra horn**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by dj-panoramix dj-panoramix wrote:

but still much more smoother than my sim at that time !
thanks for your info, you get much better eyes than me Wink
the problem with the offset, i can't use it in hornresp, when i go in driver arrengement, the offset is in grey and can't put one, is somebody know why ?

well, minaximal's response is still rising with at least 3db/oct, your plots were much flatter within the passband for a stack of 4.
hornresp doesn't support offset driver arrangement in the case of a hyperbolic horn, offset is only possible for exponetial flares...
dj-panoramix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj-panoramix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:02pm
ok, i will try to see the differance hyp vs exp(with offset)... ;)
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:13pm
My name is Francis am here today to join the group to try get a cure for my addiction mmh
am glad to say that not a day passes without me looking at the Terrahorns , yes I admit am an addict
Embarrassed
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 9:44am
it'll be game over soon, it'll just be a matter of deciding whether 16 is too many or not.
me so horny, me love you long throw.
minaximal View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minaximal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Father-Francis Father-Francis wrote:

My name is Francis am here today to join the group to try get a cure for my addiction mmh
am glad to say that not a day passes without me looking at the Terrahorns , yes I admit am an addict
Embarrassed

Admission of a problem is the first step to ridding yourself of the hole you feel inside! Tongue
Subs + Barges = :)

www.metaacoustics.com

burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:17pm
The only way to get over is to save up and buy these great works of art.  One day, god willing.
music is the message
Father-Francis View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Father-Francis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by burningbush burningbush wrote:

The only way to get over is to save up and buy these great works of art.  One day, god willing.

Trust me am working very hard and also trying to sell my kidney LOLLOLLOL
Music is the strongest form of magic.(+45 31879997)blakmanpro@gmail.com, foa@sweetboxaudio.dk
insurgent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insurgent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:54pm
Hi,

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but needed somewhere to ask:

minaximal - are you still in the business of making terrahorns. 

Would love 4 of these beasts, in the not too distant future. Need to know a price for 4, before I decide whether these will break the bank, or be just right!

Thanks.

Edited by insurgent - 30 January 2013 at 5:02pm
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:03pm
Ive got 4 spanking new lab horns up for grabs...will give the terra horns a run for their money!
insurgent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insurgent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:05pm
Are those the 4 on ebay at the mo? Approve
boots-hifi View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boots-hifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:20pm
Yes on ebay. If youre interested give me a pm.
biotec View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biotec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:39pm
best to contact minaximal here:

http://www.metaacoustics.com/contact.html

me so horny, me love you long throw.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>