Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tham15 under PS15s?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tham15 under PS15s?
    Posted: 31 December 2018 at 4:07pm
Does anyone have any experience of the Tham15 cabinets being used under PS15s? 

I've just acquired some PS15s to use with Live bands. I've not been able to source any Nexo subs as yet but I used to have a Tham15 that I used with a pair of 8" tops and it was a great sounding sub. 

I was wondering whether it'd be worth buying or building 2 or 4 Thams to work with the PS15 rig or whether I'd be better off waiting for some Nexo subs to come up?

Thanks in advance!
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 5:17pm
The ps15s go down low enough and sound good doing it so why not, might be a really nice combination.
SamV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 11:05pm
Tbh I've not had any issues with any subs under my PS15s, I've used with home built dual 12s, Fane 200l and WS218X. Gonnna need at least a couple of thams per box though.
 Post Reply Post Reply