Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The beginning of Bliss Soundsystem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2017 at 8:40pm
safe bro i will msg u near the time if poss pass thru Thumbs Up
feel the vibes !!!   "Who Feels it Knows it"            Strong like Lion              
IainB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IainB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2017 at 9:15pm
Cookie you are a bad bad man, im parts gathering for a smaller build now, just need to find another bargain 12SB30 and I can think about starting (or... I believe a 123C01) 

What moving heads are you using? Im using 4 abstract scans (old school) and am thinking about making a change to something LED
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2017 at 9:35pm
The moving heads are Equinox Fusion Spot MKII.
Small but mighty! (As is the whole set up really)

I'll record a little dmx light show with everything I have if that's what people want?
You can't polish a turd!
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2017 at 11:39pm
Let me know the hardware and software you use as I have the ADJ versions of those movers and a few other bits I wouldn't mind being shown how to make a 4-5min loop of something interesting.... well, more interesting then just sound to light.

If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2017 at 6:35am
I use a Chauvet Obey 10 dmx controller. Really easy to program scenes and chases.
I have only done 5 or so scenes. Wedding first dance slow everything, standard sound to light, build up of a big song before the drop, white strobe all lights etc.
You can't polish a turd!
rish View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2017 at 9:19am
Video would be great.
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 11:02am
Had the small rig out again a couple of weekends ago.
The venue was a heavily draped large marquee, with a relatively small dance floor area.
Acoustically the worst sounding room I have played in! I thought drapes were meant to improve sound?!
I was set up in a corner to try and make the most of the sound. The bass was heavy at the DJ controls but Didnt sound as heavy stood in front of the speakers. The tops were way too bright (brighter than usual) and were turned right down. Anyone have any explanations?
You can't polish a turd!
SouthwestCNC View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthwestCNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 11:23am
Have you played with the time alignment much cookie? Finding my tham has quite a delay to it.
rish View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 11:56am
Do you delay your thams or delay your tops Jonathan?
rish View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 11:57am
Do you have a pic of your setup cookie-dj?
cookie-dj View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie-dj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 12:19pm
The Tham doesn't need delaying, everything is delayed to the Tham
You can't polish a turd!
mini-mad View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini-mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2017 at 12:25pm

Edited by mini-mad - 13 September 2017 at 12:26pm
If it sounds like a gorilla is trying to escape, turn it down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>