Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Golden oldies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The best 'Classic' Mixer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by bee bee wrote:

for me its this mixer......

not as old as some listed in this thread, but great sounding.....

Bee there was one of these on fleabay last weeks I meant to post it up.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
djeddie View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 10:24pm
It didn't look that shiny though!Tongue
Chas n Dave : it's like Drum and Bass but with beards.             E=mc² ±3dB
bee View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 10:32pm
well ahead of its time, and still is in terms of sound quality..... remember every first leisure night club having these in there main rooms..... 
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:46pm
music is the message
dan i dubdub View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan i dubdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by colint colint wrote:

There you go True class:

Got one of these in mid 90s, loved using it.  Very sad when it died.
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:38pm
yep..did many a mix on the old MRT :)
BASSHORSE View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BASSHORSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:03pm
anybody used any of the rodec mixers?

http://www.rodec.com/ they do look sweet!Approve
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by BASSHORSE BASSHORSE wrote:

anybody used any of the rodec mixers?

http://www.rodec.com/ they do look sweet!Approve

No but they are a peach of a mixer, if the Supernova was sold a Rodec is what would replace it, I have been tempted.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Sheggy View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 7:56pm
Gave my MRT60 away just a couple of years ago! I still feel sad for that old friend even though they are a bit pants...

S
burningbush View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burningbush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 3:45pm
music is the message
scuddmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuddmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2017 at 9:07am
with out a doubt any Citronic mixer made at Melksham UK but my favourite was the SM607 outstanding,,, I still have 2 SM 450's from the 80's UK build and they are better than 85% of anything I have heard today, but that's my opinion and everones ears are different. so what do I know, 39 years in the sound industry makes you sinical at best!!!!Wink
scuddmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuddmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2017 at 9:11am
a classic door stop these were awful and never worked more than 2 hours at a time, cheap and nasty in my opinion, soz:-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>