Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Plans > New Projects Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the first time i post my new projects

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 36>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 3:26am
thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 3:58am
i love her because her acting makes me remember to Boy George from Culture Club band in the past.Tongueshe explained about thai rap band which have viewer 25 millions in 10 days on youtube.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 4:05am
i didnt come very long time. it does not mean i will stop the new design.  the new box plans still be waiting to built.Tongue

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 4:09am
XVN version 2 friends

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 4:12am
xvn version 3 friendsTongue

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 4:30am
this box plan i think to modify something a little before post it.  some diy thai wanted to test it.
thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 4:49am
ive just finished it last week. many reason that why i designed like this.Wink

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 4:57am
i suggested my friend to build this cab.  try to use fullrange drivers for pa tower.  and if can get something good.  may be make it for sale.

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2018 at 5:30am
the video that langalamu(china give her name) or ink(thai nickname) brings all guys go to my province she started at wat yai temple.   i love the sound of thai ranad instrumental played in front of wat yai temple(0-7.5 minutes)       and she went to kamphaeng phet (7.5-16 minutes)the land she lived in there.   kamphaeng phet province is close to my province.        and in the end(16 up minutes) she will bring u to sukhothai  province. the land is very old and has a famous about the history of loykrathong day. it also close to my location(not over than 60 km)   

the nice sound comparison between langalamu and teresa teng.

enjoy guys Smile

Edited by thawach - 02 November 2018 at 5:30am
thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 8:29am
the pics ,my friend have just done the fullrange speaker.  the subs is tha turbine.    mhh...i think the fullrange speaker with pa can do and sell in the market.  i thought this project but let my friend do design them by himselfSmile

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 9:38am
go to the market in the morning.   the location is near the railway station.   i did forget to bring my camera to go with.    i choosed yongnuo lens to take these photo.   i set my output photo size not over than 1 m because its easy to post to any forum.   in the morning at the railway station  i used iso 200  f number i didnt see  but checked after took these about f4.8   its ok this cheap china lens with autofocus.   when i come back to my home.  i take the fruit pics.   Sapodilla 0.7 dollars   small  rose apple 0.7 dollars   mushroom 0.7 dollars.   they are very cheap in my provinceSmile

thawach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thawach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2018 at 9:58am
my younger friend bought new ducati bike for travel to take the photo.   he take photo and send them to shutter stock for sell.   last week he went to mae hong son province.  these pics took at pang oung district in mae hong son province.    mae hong son in the winter is very cool because the land is near lot of mountains.   its far from my location about 250 km.   a lot of tai people in there.   these pics i got from my younger friend. enjoy guysSmile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 36>