Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thieving B********

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2023 at 7:31pm
The chances are the perp's followed you home from a gig, it happened to a mate of mine a long time back, and I also know of someone that was followed half way home then attacked at a set of lights on a quite road and his van taken along with everything in it.
always keep an eye on who's about when you moving kit.

Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
APC321 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APC321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2023 at 8:29pm
Many years ago I had a little "unit" in Birmingham.

Went in one afternoon and found that it had been broken into the night before.

After a good look around my foh speakers and amp racks etc were still there, but six Behringer B300 powered dj monitors had been stolen. Nothing else.

Those monitors were actually all broken and beyond economic repair with dead amplifier modules and drivers. I was wondering what to do with them.

Would have been great to be a "fly on the wall" when they got their spoils home.

Hahaha.

jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2023 at 10:12pm
Had a couple motocross bikes stolen a few years back. Very very hard pill to swallow police were beyond useless like gob smacking.

Now have a dog, after a lot of research a dog that knows it's boundary will protect it. Plus her bark is enough to make any man shiver.
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2023 at 6:48am
Originally posted by jacethebase jacethebase wrote:

Had a couple motocross bikes stolen a few years back. Very very hard pill to swallow police were beyond useless like gob smacking.

Now have a dog, after a lot of research a dog that knows it's boundary will protect it. Plus her bark is enough to make any man shiver.

Bless our dogs, in December I was working late at our unit when i heard a noisy diesel outside, it was an old luton transit with two young guys loading my pallets into the back of it, at my age I didn't fancy getting a kicking so I put the dog on his lead and went out, their faces were a picture and they put them back and left with a very sorry sir, a 9 stone pissed off Doug de Bordeaux works every time Smile
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2023 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by concept-10 concept-10 wrote:

Originally posted by jacethebase jacethebase wrote:

Bless our dogs, in December I was working late at our unit when i heard a noisy diesel outside, it was an old luton transit with two young guys loading my pallets into the back of it, at my age I didn't fancy getting a kicking so I put the dog on his lead and went out, their faces were a picture and they put them back and left with a very sorry sir, a 9 stone pissed off Doug de Bordeaux works every time Smile

www.stage2sound.com
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2023 at 8:22pm
Our Daisy above, does seem to encourage people to wait to be invited in to Home or the warehouse.

Where in fact she’s soft as shit and gets scared of the hoover.

www.stage2sound.com
madboffin View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madboffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2023 at 11:57pm
Don't say that! They might be reading...

What you meant was, of course, "she's hard as nails and eats baddies for breakfast"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12