Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomann 2x12 bass bin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomann 2x12 bass bin
    Posted: 02 April 2024 at 11:48am
I’m interested in getting a Pyrit 212 to provide extra bass for summer bbqs. Any thoughts? Experience.

Thanks y’all.
S
colint View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 12:25pm
No experience of that box but I did use some of their "The Box" 10" drivers and found them to be really good for what they cost in fact they took a fair kicking over a few years and were still going strong when we parted ways.
Never criticise another man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Once you have, call him what you like, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!
APW View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 1:29pm
concept-10 View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote concept-10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2024 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Sheggy Sheggy wrote:

I’m interested in getting a Pyrit 212 to provide extra bass for summer bbqs. Any thoughts? Experience.

Thanks y’all.
S

Fatha Chalky brought some to the Bristol sound check one Sunday, there was some proper heavy rigs there including RC1, these little things held their own, no obviously not as loud but they hit most of the low notes properly and were loud enough, along with pretty much everyone else there I was a bit shocked at how good they were, for the price they are unbeatable imho.
 Post Reply Post Reply