Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tit Boards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Rogers Archive Posts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tit Boards
    Posted: 14 February 2008 at 6:30am
This is mainly for Jamie and Bryan and the other stasys users on here.

I've finished designing the new Stasys tilt boards and they are in stock. Or tit boards as I've called them as its always good to see a nice pair on them.

They will lock into place on top of a Stasys X and will also fit on a Stasys 8 but you lose the locking. There are 2 versions, the first version is for 2 Stasys 3's the second is for 3 Stasys 3's. Both versions will lock on to a Stasys X and will lock with the Stasys X is both vertical and horizontal positions. Longer tilt rods are available if you require more tilt. The tilt is adjustable form no tilt up to 30 degrees with the shorter rod in 7.5 degree steps.

Here's a few pics so you get the idea.

Once the Stasys 3's are on the tilt boards its a one man job to set them to any angle you require. The new dollys and flybars are in stock too.

Edited by Rog Mogale - 14 February 2008 at 6:38am
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 8:13am
Hi Rog. That's a nice idea for a floor standing system. Better than lumps of foam and gaffer tape.
systemred.bill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote systemred.bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:02am
Mmmm, tiltage!
los hermanos bajos
system red - www.systemredaudio.com
Rog View Drop Down

Rogers Archive Posts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:05am
Yeah, got pissed off with people using creates of banana's to get some tilt, ha ha.

Thank you for you're comment Tony, it means a lot to hear that from the best cabinet fabricator ever.

Rog.
Preacher View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preacher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:06am
Originally posted by TONY.A.S.S. TONY.A.S.S. wrote:

Hi Rog. That's a nice idea for a floor standing system. Better than lumps of foam and gaffer tape.

Yes, a very nice way of getting required tilt/angle on a stack ClapClap
Stone Lion Sound System, The Garden City Rockers. It's all about the music & the vibe.
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:14am
Sorry Rog,i just read the title of this thread, "Tit boards" and was expecting a list of forums for the mentally-challenged.LOL

but yeah,nice piece of kit...much neater than half-bricks.
Be seeing you.
Rog View Drop Down

Rogers Archive Posts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:39am
Yeah, but not if I see you first.
Ben_Lawrance View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben_Lawrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 11:57am
I'm not a Stasys user, but i follow void quite closely.

I assume the tilt boards have the correct splay angle in place?

Even if you didn't need/want tilt, using the boards just to splay them correctly would a buying factor.

The amount of times i see people rock up with loads of pro kit, and then get an old tatty piece of mdf out to set there splay angles.

Good product Rog. 
rezsbc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rezsbc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:28pm
how much $$$'s are we looking at for these?  look very nice big improvement on our usual messy setup!
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:35pm
has anyone got any links where i can buy those metal brackets [or anything similar] or the shelf at a decent price?  they look they could be useful in all manner of different applications
TONY.A.S.S. View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONY.A.S.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 6:01pm
The only thing you'll be able to buy is the aeroquip stuff. The rest is custom made to suit the design.
Heathrow_B_line View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heathrow_B_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 6:02pm
woul mann flying systems have anything similar or would it be all customs jobs?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>