Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Advanced Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tms 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tombo23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tms 3
    Posted: 05 April 2021 at 7:02am
Hi guys anyone could help me to find 10" driver replacment for tms 3 im looking for that quet long time but still nothing ..... At least give me a advice with different driver could work fine in those babys :D cheers :)
Requiem View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Requiem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2021 at 7:01pm
Best off getting the original driver re-coned, there's plenty of people on here that can do that for you, I'm not sure if the original re-cone kits are still kicking about but I'm told you can get like for like re-cones done?

Getting a replacement original driver is probably going to be hard work and pretty expensive, especially shipped to Slovakia, there might be a PD replacement which could be close to the original potentially, anything else is going to detract from the value and wouldn't be like-for-like with your other drivers.

Someone else may be able to advise better, Pauliepaul on here I think does re-cones off the top of my head, maybe drop him a message

Edited by Requiem - 05 April 2021 at 7:01pm
www.requiem-soundsystem.com

Custom Martin Audio WSX, USB & CSG Soundsystem based in Bristol
Tombo23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tombo23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2021 at 11:36am
I have tryed to look for original drivers for about 1 and half year i give up already .... I can manage to buy them in UK as well as i lived there ... But its really hard to find them :) thank for advice bro 
doller View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 10:00am
I have seen about 10 pairs up for sale in the last year here in Japan. They don't seem so rare here. None at the moment I will keep an eye out. They go for about 20,000 yen for rusty magnet ones and about 35,000 yen for the really good clean ones a pair that is. Do the math yourself please. cheap or expensive I don't know. Maybe I should buy them and send them back? That is if they are so hard to find. Pair of 15 inch at the moment. That is all. I don't have any tms so not interested before.
ヤフオク! - [動作品] [銘機] [数量相談可] Turbosound ター... (yahoo.co.jp) Fane ones. not sure I would pay that for them. They have been on a while.

Requiem View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Requiem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2021 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by doller doller wrote:

I have seen about 10 pairs up for sale in the last year here in Japan. They don't seem so rare here. None at the moment I will keep an eye out. They go for about 20,000 yen for rusty magnet ones and about 35,000 yen for the really good clean ones a pair that is. Do the math yourself please. cheap or expensive I don't know. Maybe I should buy them and send them back? That is if they are so hard to find. Pair of 15 inch at the moment. That is all. I don't have any tms so not interested before.
ヤフオク! - [動作品] [銘機] [数量相談可] Turbosound ター... (yahoo.co.jp) Fane ones. not sure I would pay that for them. They have been on a while.

If that's for a pair, then that's a real good deal!

If singular, a bit on the expensive side if you factor in shipping costs etc.
www.requiem-soundsystem.com

Custom Martin Audio WSX, USB & CSG Soundsystem based in Bristol
 Post Reply Post Reply