Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Chat > Computer Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why my wireless mouse is not detected?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pizzaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why my wireless mouse is not detected?
    Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:18am

Hi, I just reinstalled my xp, actually somebody else did it and changed the damaged ram memory. When he used my computer the usb mouse worked. Now I brought it up home and my wireless mouse isntworking. I tried my USB mouse but still not working! What should i do?

Edited by Pizzaro - 21 July 2011 at 10:20am
TechnoChef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TechnoChef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:16pm
Try a different usb port, or another usb device in the same port that you know works.
If no response, check inside the machine that the ports are still connected...
Wouldn't have thought drivers would be an issue but to check, right click on the my computer icon, click properties then in the hardware tab somewhere there should be a list of hardware, if the usb ports have an exclamation symbol over them, they ain't workin'!

That's the limit of my skills!
I think I'm in love with your mum.
slaz View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by TechnoChef TechnoChef wrote:

Try a different usb port, or another usb device in the same port that you know works.
If no response, check inside the machine that the ports are still connected...
Wouldn't have thought drivers would be an issue but to check, right click on the my computer icon, click properties then in the hardware tab somewhere there should be a list of hardware, if the usb ports have an exclamation symbol over them, they ain't workin'!

That's the limit of my skills!

I could probably take you a bit further down the problem-solving route than that, but its good advice for starters .....
anerly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anerly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:43am
Need to load USB drivers for the motherboard?
 Post Reply Post Reply