Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Newbie Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Try to create my mini soundsystem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SALINAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2024 at 12:54am
Okey thanks you so much for your message David.

So yeah Nd field was on 1, i will do anothers simulation tommorow with Nd set to 2P.

Yeah maybe 2xPi will be better for the use I think because he will never be at the same spot.

I'm not determined to use theses drivers, I had just take them on internet because they had good price and low frequency range. I just want 2 x 12" driver because I want to have big and strong Bass ~ 70Hz for techno.

And I think you are not wrong, I will reduce the lengh of the flare part but I don't want to delete it, I like the think than I can put a tweeter in front of these 2 drivers. But yeah, if I just put the tweeter on the top of the cabinet and delete the flare, I will just have a clasic/basic box, this isn't bad, but, I want to change, even if the flare is a little useless :/ And I don't really want a high box and I want big speaker like 12", one for bass and one for mid/lowmid. Basically I can use 2 x 10" or 2 x 8" in conventionnal bass reflex with a tweeter on top and have the same high of this box (80cm) but I think than I want the more louder think for party.

I will do anothers simulation, reduce the flare, maybe make longer the port, 2xPi, Nd : 2P, keep a good rear chamber and we will see.

For finish, maybe it's better to use 2 x 8"/10" in conventionnal bass reflex with a tweeter on top, like all box in the commerce but to classic, I want to challenge me.
SALINAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SALINAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2024 at 12:28pm
So, I have change my modelisation.
Like last comment, less horn, more VRC, higher box and I have make longueur the port.

Don't hesitate to said me if you can't see the picture in detail.
Hope you can zoom

SALINAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SALINAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2024 at 11:44am
Hi,

This is very very easy plan without NT, but you will can see my new prototype, with dimension of simulations in last post.
Hope u will like

Now I try to see if I need a preamp / amp / filter because I want to make a 3 ways filter etc ..
I'm a little lost but I hope than in next post, I will integrate electronic in my pdf.

Thanks for help 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123