Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Buying and Selling > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Turbosound TQ440

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 4:25pm
Big Cab in terms of noise. I had 12 of these @ one point. They make outragious D.J. Monitors. Painted my Axe heads white and pretended they were new ones for the install they were in LOL (Hidden Vauxhall)
http://www.londoneventrentals.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LondonEventRentals
SoundsUnlimited View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoundsUnlimited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 4:32pm
My 445s use CD-103s, the same as the 440s
Marios View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 9:51pm
I've managed to find 2 pairs this morning, but i might take you up on the 445 offer!
Thanks for all the useful info guys.
MGS Productions
dymondaudio View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dymondaudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 11:01am
Originally posted by SoundsUnlimited SoundsUnlimited wrote:

I Have a pair of 445 if that's any good to you?

Sp's or passive?
If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid
SoundsUnlimited View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoundsUnlimited Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 7:05pm
They are the passive versions
Timebomb View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timebomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:43pm
James Secker          facebook.com/soundgearuk
James@soundgear.co.uk               www.soundgear.co.uk
dj haydn View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj haydn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2020 at 12:17am
I know this is an old thread but I recently got a pair of the 445sp with the linea amp module but don't see any way of adjusting the dsp or gain/input levels ect is there something I'm missing?
contact me for booking the Earwax Sound-system
@ Earwaxsoundsystem@hotmail.co.uk
jacethebase View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacethebase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2020 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by dj haydn dj haydn wrote:

I know this is an old thread but I recently got a pair of the 445sp with the linea amp module but don't see any way of adjusting the dsp or gain/input levels ect is there something I'm missing?

Been a long long time since I have used these. But I am fairly sure there is just a switch between music and speech? That's it, No access to complex DSP.

Fairly old box now, Circa late 90's. Although used to rock with the 215 sub under it.

Edited by jacethebase - 17 June 2020 at 3:54pm
www.wedding-production.co.uk

www.stage2sound.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12