Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Urgently looking for 1st Audio/David Etheridge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2009 at 7:36pm
no luck as yet BP - is it barry i take it? not accepted but her facebook name is her full name, middle name included... may not ever get accepted who knows!
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
WCA-UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCA-UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 11:37am
You know?... that girls face looks so familiar... im based in west/south wales... and im sure weve done some parties up in the hills and stuff and seen her... the only recent recolection i have of her MAYBE is that myself and a few of the crew were sitting in the lorry... watching her scan the ground early morning for what we thaught was 'peoples lost drugs'!!! when she was off her face! was a good laugh... but seriously... i do recognise her face... maybe im totally wrong but il certainly il keep in touch if i see her at any more doo daas! shame its getting to the end of season now tho and colder for more of these events :(
Good luck tho buddy
backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 11:46am
it is a small picture though! lol i do agree with the fuzz, it is a bit "he is behind you!" god its been a while since i last did panto! (oh no it isn't!)
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
B.P.Sound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 8:31am
just keeping this alive!!!!!!
http://www.londoneventrentals.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LondonEventRentals
WCA-UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCA-UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 5:16pm
hahaha punch and judy! LOL
Jake_Fielder View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake_Fielder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 7:12pm
He looks like;

B.P.Sound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 2:30pm
Still keeping this thread alive
http://www.londoneventrentals.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LondonEventRentals
JohnnyPyro View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyPyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 2:37pm
Good luck with this Barry, its been a while now hasnt it mate, hope you catch the little ******

Have to arange a beer one night
Pyrotechnics... its not rocket science, well.... actually it is !! :o)