Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Urgently looking for 1st Audio/David Etheridge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>
Author
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:04pm
I also got a call from a Financial Recovery Service also loking for him and a few other people he ows money and kit to so it is looking good. I think I have gone about this the correct way, as I know I could find him but don't really want to confront him. I have another address for him and Reg No. of his car now. so the case is bulding up nicely.
http://www.londoneventrentals.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LondonEventRentals
tallmike View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:07pm
Maybe make a list of all his known clients (from information from other people you know who know him) and maybe contact them... there might be some people in contact with him that he hasn't annoyed yet.
tallmike View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:14pm
Someone else posted this on a mobile DJ forum...

Originally posted by forum person forum person wrote:

Hi all,

Just hope someone can help?

Everyone on here probably knows how trusting and honest I am, my judgement is usually spot on, but on this occasion I have been right royally shafted and now need someone found.

Mr David Etheridge
18 Hillmarton Avenue,
Swindon,
Wilts
SN2 5HH
Telephone:01793 322218
Mobile 07946 687807

He has just shafted me to the tune of circa £3K with bounced cheques and holllow promises.

So needless to say, I am now looking for him......

If anyone knows him, his whereabouts, his parents, relatives or his haunts please CALL me on 01844 343113 with any information and I will have a reward waiting.

I've already reported it to the Police (cheque fraud) and DTI but I actually hold out very little hope as even a debt collection company has basically said he is a lost cause.

Hope you can help and cheers guys!

his number works by the way...
backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:19pm
sounds like a nice chap! good luck barry... lets hope you get somewhere...
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 12:03am
Wouldn't it be great to round up everyone you can find who he has shafted, then call and book him to come to do a bit of work at a venue - sort of like a big reunion party! Wink  Obviously the media would need to be involved to capture his face on film, and probably the local constabulary for good effect (a private kicking in front of the media isn't a good idea no matter how tempting)
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
TRE4U2NV View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRE4U2NV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 12:12am
rouge traders
IM SO SECRETIVE BUT I CANT TELL YOU WHY
norty303 View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norty303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 12:15am
Quote rouge traders

Are they the ones with the rosy cheeks?
My laser stuff: Frikkin Lasers
Robbo View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 8:39am
I just hope that he gets the sh-t kicked out of him when found and I am sure that the police will look the other way for five minutes-----Word of warning Barry---I tried to do things all proper and legal the first time anything like this happened to me years ago and I came out without a penny and also had to pay legal fees, court costs and bailiffs fees so would advise you to take a quite "Agressive Stance" with this idiot.
B.P.Sound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 10:37am
The plot thickens............. thanks for all your help please keep it going.
Any one that wants to log a complaint about this person owing them equiptment for money paid please feel free to do so.
Solicitor details. Kim Tucker Morrison & Masters, 17/20 Commercial Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN1 5NS
Telephone : 01793 526601
http://www.londoneventrentals.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/LondonEventRentals
djscooby View Drop Down
Young Croc
Young Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djscooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:42pm
any news yet barry i hope you get the scum
Well my wife has kicked me out saying it's over due to my obsession with speakers don't know watt I'm gonna do with no ohm to go to
B.P.Sound View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.P.Sound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 6:11pm
The address seems to be lived in just waiting for report back. No one in as yet. If I can get £1K out of him. I will be happy. Any one want to join the stakeout

backlash View Drop Down
Old Croc
Old Croc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 6:55pm
moral support you mean?
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Sound Hire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 26>