Speakerplans.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Value of JBL M222-8 12" drivers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Value of JBL M222-8 12" drivers
    Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:18am

Mate has pair of these laying around in his work shop, and asked me to locate approx value, before putting them up for sale, any ideas?
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
jbl_man View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbl_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:50am
Had a couple a year or so back,sold the pair for Β£80 if that helps?
Be seeing you.
pluke85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pluke85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 2:17am
Hi if the JBL M222-8's are still for sale get intouch. These the 12" JBL's really heavy yes? Also do you know where I might be able to aquire some brand new? Give us s call if your still selling them on 07830212461 only interested if no tears, no issues and no faults. Cheers luke
levyte357 View Drop Down
The 10,000 Points Club
The 10,000 Points Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levyte357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by pluke85 pluke85 wrote:

Hi if the JBL M222-8's are still for sale get intouch. These the 12" JBL's really heavy yes? Also do you know where I might be able to aquire some brand new? Give us s call if your still selling them on 07830212461 only interested if no tears, no issues and no faults. Cheers luke

1x Working, 1x blown.
"Who am I? I'm the guy who does his job.. You must be the other guy".
Smallz2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smallz2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 11:21pm
if anyone still reads this thread 

I have two jbl power series cabinets each containing 2 x M222 8 drivers and awesome horns (not been inside too check yet,kind of hard to get too now ive stored them, if you know the weight youll understand)  they have 2 side by side woofers between the drivers the cabinets are quality too, really well sound proofed, unscrewed the strong mesh on front to try making a video with s9 phone of the inside but cannot hear my voice or anything outside them) i think the back plate said model 1755s they have the two 4pin in/out setup. also have 2 sub units , i think 15/16" drivers..the jbl drivers in the cabs are the extremely heavy ones, nearly killed me getting them in my house.They sound amazing together..they look a bit tatty..nothing a bit of tlc wont sort

Im just seeing if there's any interest in them and a rough price of what people think theyre worth as im moving and there wont be room for them in my new gaff.They take up a whole wall..could easy power a decent venue ..i play dub and roots and it sounds as it should..whole house rumblesπŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎπŸŒŽβ€πŸ’›πŸ’š

Edited by Smallz2k - 03 October 2018 at 11:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply